Showing results 1 to 25 of 448
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mrs Redboots
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 02:54 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Mrs Redboots
GNER trains terminating at Peterborough - why?

Roland Perry wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 8 Jul 2005:

reporters last night continually referred to "Platforms 8, 9 & 10" being
open...

Not platform 9 3/4??
--
"Mrs Redboots" ...
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 02:49 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Mrs Redboots
Screw The Terrorists....

Tom Anderson wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 8 Jul 2005:

Their plan so far seems to hit a major city, wait a year, and find a
new city to lay waste...
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 02:48 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Mrs Redboots
Screw The Terrorists....

I have a trip scheduled for me and some friends for my birthday party later
this month and I'm still coming. I ain't scared of some...
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 02:42 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Mrs Redboots
Me in London today

General Von Clinkerhoffen wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 8 Jul
2005:

I did find that Texts were working though.

As did I - my phone never seemed to stop getting them! Also our
landline was...
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 02:40 PM
Replies: 85
Posted By Mrs Redboots
LU chaos

Ian Jelf wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 8 Jul 2005:

In message
.com, writes
I'll just leave my 5 year old and 8 year old...
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 02:39 PM
Replies: 58
Posted By Mrs Redboots
2012 Olympics come to London

Clive wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 8 Jul 2005:

In message , Mrs
Redboots writes
Absolutely! Anyway, it's a long way...
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 02:38 PM
Replies: 58
Posted By Mrs Redboots
2012 Olympics come to London

Clive wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 8 Jul 2005:

In message , Nick Cooper
writes
As a nation we are...
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 02:34 PM
Replies: 58
Posted By Mrs Redboots
2012 Olympics come to London

Clive wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 8 Jul 2005:

In message , Nick Cooper
writes
even to maintain the...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 06:33 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Mrs Redboots
Tube website back on line

Steve Dulieu wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 7 Jul 2005:

As subject...

Thanks, Steve, and glad you're okay, too.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 06:32 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Mrs Redboots
Me in London today

Boltar wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 7 Jul 2005:

Clive D. W. Feather wrote:

Arrived Huntingdon 16:55 after an eventless run. Get to car, drive home.

You were quite lucky. I was...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 04:53 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Mrs Redboots
Me in London today

Clive D. W. Feather wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 7 Jul 2005:

For those who care, here's what happened to me today.

Glad you're okay, anyway!
--
"Mrs Redboots" ...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 04:01 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Mrs Redboots
Olympic Announcement 'Event'

Paul Terry wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 7 Jul 2005:

In message , Mrs
Redboots writes

Only one ice rink, as far as I...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 12:51 PM
Replies: 85
Posted By Mrs Redboots
LU chaos

RayB wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 7 Jul 2005:

Good to know you are okay, Kat.

Indeed. What of our other friends from LUL - could you post a
reassurance that you're okay, too, please!
--...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 12:49 PM
Replies: 58
Posted By Mrs Redboots
2012 Olympics come to London

Adrian wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 7 Jul 2005:

I know a very great many people who took up ice-skating as a direct
result of the world championships coming to the UK in 1995.

And...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 12:03 PM
Replies: 85
Posted By Mrs Redboots
LU chaos

Chris Hills wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 7 Jul 2005:

I cannot believe just how mean spirited and bloody nasty some of you
lot are being, I want to get...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 12:00 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Mrs Redboots
Olympic Announcement 'Event'

Paul Terry wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 6 Jul 2005:

If the Dome is so good for indoor sport, why is it not already being
used for that purpose?

It's going to be; they are hoping for a...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 11:56 AM
Replies: 58
Posted By Mrs Redboots
2012 Olympics come to London

Mizter T wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 6 Jul 2005:

Mrs Redboots wrote:
umpston wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 6 Jul 2005:

And it was bloody brilliant!! Bring it on!

Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 11:55 AM
Replies: 58
Posted By Mrs Redboots
2012 Olympics come to London

Adrian wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 7 Jul 2005:

James Farrar ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

My understanding is that there'll be a...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 11:54 AM
Replies: 58
Posted By Mrs Redboots
2012 Olympics come to London

Adrian wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 6 Jul 2005:

Mrs Redboots ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

To say nothing of overall health...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 05, 05:02 PM
Replies: 58
Posted By Mrs Redboots
2012 Olympics come to London

Can't wait. Hope all the extra tax I'll pay for this pointless waste
of money will mean the athletes and the locals in stratford have...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 05, 02:27 PM
Replies: 58
Posted By Mrs Redboots
2012 Olympics come to London

umpston wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 6 Jul 2005:

And it was bloody brilliant!! Bring it on!

AMEN!! I, for one, am utterly delighted. Whether we actually enjoy
living here while it's...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 05, 05:25 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Mrs Redboots
Finally!!!!

Well, at last Ken Livingstone and his minions have said that the
congestion charge isn't about reducing congestion at all, it's about
raising money.

So they introduce the congestion charge, which...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 05, 05:18 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By Mrs Redboots
Buggies are wheelchairs!

Paul Terry wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 4 Jul 2005:

In message , Mrs
Redboots writes

Paul Terry wrote to...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 05, 05:13 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By Mrs Redboots
Buggies are wheelchairs!

Clive wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 4 Jul 2005:

In message , Mrs
Redboots writes
It was not I who referred to young...
Forum: London Transport July 4th 05, 02:20 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By Mrs Redboots
Buggies are wheelchairs!

Clive wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 4 Jul 2005:

In message , Mrs
Redboots writes
Just as well, since you're being...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 448