Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Conductor in Charge of..........
Forum: London Transport February 10th 07, 02:56 PM
Replies: 20
Stephen Parascandolo

another testament to steve was that he found a compromise and posted
guidelines about what could and could not be posted to protect his and
their interests.
Forum: London Transport February 8th 07, 09:54 PM
Replies: 6
Sky Three

On 8 Feb, 21:31, wrote:

Forum: London Transport February 8th 07, 09:42 PM
Replies: 20
Stephen Parascandolo

On 8 Feb, 17:40, "Old Central" wrote:
Terribly sad news and my sincere condolences to his family and
friends.

His work on his website really was a magnus opus and...
Forum: London Transport February 8th 07, 07:40 AM
Replies: 20
Stephen Parascandolo

On 8 Feb, 02:34, "John Rowland"
wrote:

But you will never find anyone with
his passion and enthusiasm...
Forum: London Transport February 7th 07, 11:30 PM
Replies: 20
Stephen Parascandolo

On 8 Feb, 00:23, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
In article ,

Forum: London Transport February 7th 07, 11:18 PM
Replies: 20
Stephen Parascandolo

On 7 Feb, 20:12, "Clive D. W. Feather"
wrote:
Some readers may recognise Stephen's name as author of the unofficial
Tramlink web site.

I regret to say that I...
Forum: London Transport December 23rd 06, 12:13 PM
Replies: 13
Kengestion Charge extension

wrote:
On Dec 23, 12:35 am, "Conductor in Charge of.........."
which one takes me from my door to work? sorry but at...
Forum: London Transport December 22nd 06, 11:35 PM
Replies: 13

wrote:
Some of te people (in fact most) HAVE to drive into London and this is
merely Livingstone on one of...
Forum: London Transport December 22nd 06, 09:01 AM
Replies: 13
Kengestion Charge extension

d wrote:

Signs are now appearing on the border, giving the start...
Forum: London Transport December 20th 06, 10:09 AM
Replies: 15
Coulsdon bypass.

wrote:
Nobody else seems to have mentioned it, so I will; the Coulsdon bypass
opened sometime yesterday,18-12-06. It was closed when I went to work,
but had opened by...
Forum: London Transport December 17th 06, 11:16 PM
Replies: 4
Albert Bridge

Can anyone tell me why Albert Bridge was closed again all weekend? No
sign of any work and looking remarkably like one of TFLs make
congestion exercises! However will happily be proved wrong if...
Forum: London Transport August 12th 06, 11:28 AM
Replies: 27
Kings Cross Thameslink & "London Terminals"

Aidan Stanger wrote:

If taking the Clapham Junction route, you'd probably need a ticket from
Willesden Junction, as that's where the...
Forum: London Transport June 30th 06, 04:24 PM
Replies: 3
ATTENTION BTP......

Chris Tolley wrote:
Conductor in Charge of.......... wrote:

All the evidence you need surely...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-717613466403917869&q=london+underground

Forum: London Transport June 30th 06, 03:03 PM
Replies: 3
ATTENTION BTP......

All the evidence you need surely...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-717613466403917869&q=london+underground

Be nice to think the NT crew would be hearing the sound of BTP raiding
their...
Forum: London Transport June 26th 06, 07:14 PM
Replies: 3
Website suggestions?

HjH wrote:
Thanks for this suggestion, I've been enjoying some of those images. If
anyone knows of more, let me know!

Forum: London Transport November 28th 05, 06:02 PM
Replies: 9
Another one under

The thing that gets me is that the computer is sorry for delays up to 5
mins from 5 to 30 mins its very sorry and for more than 30 the computer
is extreemly sorry! Not bad for something unable to...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 05, 10:45 AM
Replies: 5
7/7 - where did the bus and trains go?

It's quite chilling just how similar this is to the bus bomb earlier
this year, even more so if the report of the bomber dying (albeit
unintentionally) in the expolsion was true.
Forum: London Transport November 24th 05, 11:10 PM
Replies: 8
Notting Hill Wall

Thanks all for your interesting responses and links to more info, I
particuarly like the site which reports people have ordered pizza and
directed people to the addresses, classic! Do you reckon door...
Forum: London Transport November 24th 05, 09:55 PM
Replies: 5
7/7 - where did the bus and trains go?

Paul Corfield wrote:
On 24 Nov 2005 05:34:09 -0800, "Conductor in Charge of.........."
wrote:

Hi all,

Was just wondering where the bus and trains involved in...
Forum: London Transport November 24th 05, 12:36 PM
Replies: 8
Notting Hill Wall

I have just seen an old documentary that showed that all is not what it
seems in Notting Hill. Apparently some of the houses above the
District&Circle lines are not houses at all but just a facade...
Forum: London Transport November 24th 05, 12:34 PM
Replies: 5
7/7 - where did the bus and trains go?

Hi all,

Was just wondering where the bus and trains involved in the terrible
explosions on 7/7 were taken to? I presume that they will all be
scrapped and done privately, I am just curious. More...
Forum: London Transport November 24th 05, 09:51 AM
Replies: 42
Routemaster

Ian Jelf wrote:
In message , Vauxhall
Victot writes
Just drove past Tolworth bus garage, there seem to be a...
Forum: London Transport November 18th 05, 11:20 AM
Replies: 7
Clapham Junc Today

There was a cable fire around 7am this morning just outside Clapham
Junction. All Southern services used the Up Slow and Down for about and
hour and then the fasts were re-opened. Southern services...
Forum: London Transport November 10th 05, 05:52 PM
Replies: 1
Ruislip Photos and 72ts Measurement Train

IS there anywhere where you can get photos of Ruislip LUL Depot from
the public side of the fence? I know there are some bridges in the area
but not sure if you can see anything from them?

Also I...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 05, 11:36 AM
Replies: 6
The tube - as we used to know it!!!!!!

Well yeah, I count that as still operational stock though!!!

One other that has come to light is a message from 2001 on here which
said there was 83ts at Upminster, I presume this has long...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

Forum Jump