Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gw2486
Forum: London Transport February 12th 08, 11:37 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By gw2486
please help me

On 12 Feb, 20:36, wrote:
wrote in message

Dear...
Forum: London Transport January 9th 08, 04:49 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By gw2486
ELL alternative route

On Jan 9, 5:45*pm, gw2486 wrote:
I was reading through the weekly email of weekend engineering works
today and clicked on the link for more information on the Aldgate area
Forum: London Transport January 9th 08, 04:45 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By gw2486
ELL alternative route

I was reading through the weekly email of weekend engineering works
today and clicked on the link for more information on the Aldgate area
closure. Was very surprised to be advised (sorry for long...
Forum: London Transport December 9th 07, 10:48 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By gw2486
Least used

On 9 Dec, 09:29, wrote:
Now that Blake Hall is closed which is now the least used station?

What?? They closed Blake Hall without telling me? :p
Forum: London Transport November 29th 07, 09:04 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By gw2486
Traveling to Old St

On 29 Nov, 15:49, "Yaz" wrote:

... Yaz...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 07, 08:46 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By gw2486
Commuting from Stafford = London

On 29 Nov, 19:02, Cheeky wrote:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:26:34 -0800 (PST), "

On 29 Nov, 10:00, "Sam"...
Forum: London Transport November 27th 07, 06:26 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By gw2486
Annual season ticket

On 27 Nov, 17:09, "Michael R N Dolbear" wrote:
DaveP wrote

2) If I move during the year and I want to extend or restrict the
zonal validity of...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 07, 03:00 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By gw2486
Annual season ticket

I'm shortly going to renew my annual travelcard for the first time and
wondered if anyone could enlighten me in a few areas, some of which
I'm sure should be published information but I'm finding...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 07, 02:52 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By gw2486
Nice announcement

On Nov 22, 12:18 pm, "Paul Scott"
"Graham Harrison" wrote in
Forum: London Transport September 5th 07, 09:16 PM
Replies: 50
Posted By gw2486
Easy interchanges in London (Waterloo vs St. Pancras International)

On Sep 5, 7:19 am, Michael Hoffman wrote:
In article ,
John B ...
Forum: London Transport April 23rd 07, 11:45 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By gw2486
Line-side works, Hillingdon-Uxbridge

Does anyone on the group know what is going on beside the Met/Pic line
between Hillingdon and Uxbridge? They appear to have been working there...
Forum: London Transport March 11th 07, 09:45 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By gw2486
Which car for a quick exit?

On Mar 10, 6:27 pm, Stuart wrote:
Bob Wood wrote:
If not, could anybody tell me where I should alight for a quick exit at
each of the following stations:

Forum: London Transport December 22nd 06, 12:02 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By gw2486
Two totally unrelated questions..

1) Does anyone know what's going on between Woodside Park and Finchley
Central, also on a part of the Mill Hill East branch? (I rarely travel
north of Woodside Park but haven't noticed...
Forum: London Transport November 21st 06, 04:39 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By gw2486
Premature T5 diagram at Ealing Common

Paul Corfield wrote:

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:03:27 -0000, "John Rowland"

Forum: London Transport August 23rd 06, 09:18 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By gw2486
Day pass

Mizter T wrote:
There's a zones 2-6 off-peak Day Travelcard available, priced £4.30
(peak version priced £7.40). It's an often forgotten yet very useful
ticket.

Using the...
Forum: London Transport July 21st 06, 05:32 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By gw2486
Emergency STW demo in London tomorrow

Presumably there will be an 'End Hizbollah's Barbarism Now'
demonstration to follow shortly afterwards..

basho007 wrote:
watch out for the jams....

EMERGENCY DEMONSTRATION
Forum: London Transport May 24th 06, 08:37 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By gw2486
KXSP update - Western Ticket Hall opens May 28

Peter Lawrence wrote:

From Sunday 28 May 2006 a number of changes need to be made to walking
routes and interchanges between the Tube, King's Cross and St. Pancras
mainline stations,...
Forum: London Transport September 6th 05, 09:37 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By gw2486
More Tube lines now have live ETA boards

purple pete wrote:
Quote - Feed updated on 6th of September 2005 at 09:57:06 - unquote

Yet its only 09:52:34 according to my radio controlled clock are they in the
future?

All lines...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 05, 01:36 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By gw2486
Name This Underground Station

Robin Mayes wrote:
Many many years ago as a child I remember travelling on the london
Forum: London Transport May 10th 05, 08:22 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By gw2486
IC (Was: Heathrow)

gw2486 wrote:
Is it that place underneath the Sherfield building? I'm nearing the
end
of my fourth year and just spotted the bar down there the other
night.
Or is that something else?

Yes,...
Forum: London Transport May 10th 05, 06:11 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By gw2486
IC (Was: Heathrow)

Is it that place underneath the Sherfield building? I'm nearing the end
of my fourth year and just spotted the bar down there the other night.
Or is that something else?

James Farrar wrote:
Dave...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21