Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M J Forbes
Forum: London Transport March 22nd 06, 09:16 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By M J Forbes
Oyster travelcards on Bendibuses

Not that it would cost anything to beep it, but any inspector who
didn't understand about travelcards ... mind you, an SWT guard within
London told me that a travelcard could only be used on...
Forum: London Transport March 17th 06, 11:37 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By M J Forbes
HMRI publishes final report into Chancery Lane Derailment

Just a quick note to let you know that HMRI have finally gotten round to
publishing their final report into the Chancery Lane...
Forum: London Transport March 13th 06, 09:30 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By M J Forbes
Tube maps - get them while you can!

Thanks for the warning, but I jumped the gun, and downloaded them all a few
weeks ago in case this sort of thing happened.

:)
Forum: London Transport March 12th 06, 02:28 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By M J Forbes
July Bombing Train returned to service

There does seem to be a modern fashion for removing all traces of
areas where bad things have happened. It's really...
Forum: London Transport March 11th 06, 10:33 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By M J Forbes
Curious Tube map on BBC story

"James Farrar" wrote in message

Nine; Acton Main Line is not shown.

Damn. Knew I'd forgotten one.
Forum: London Transport March 11th 06, 08:35 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By M J Forbes
Curious Tube map on BBC story

The rearrangement around Paddingtion is for Crossrail which appears in
2016:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/downloads/pdf/press-releases/putting-transport-onthemap.pdf

And also includes the West...
Forum: London Transport March 10th 06, 07:19 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By M J Forbes
journey questin

I took the 9.33 from Victoria to Horsham (getting out at Epsom)
Forum: London Transport March 3rd 06, 03:11 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By M J Forbes
"Deckers"

[Prompted by this from Neil Williams on the Bendy buses thread:
"To apply the...
Forum: London Transport March 2nd 06, 09:46 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By M J Forbes
Bendy buses

"Boltar" wrote in message

I actually quite like the bendy buses. They're very quick to board and
get off.
No crowding around the single narrow doorway with people half...
Forum: London Transport February 26th 06, 02:52 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By M J Forbes
The Sponsored Tube Map

Interesting idea, but I'm not sure where they'd stand on it really
because of the copyright issue - it's a blatant infringement of TfL's
copyright (hence their lawyers going after the...
Forum: London Transport February 26th 06, 10:06 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By M J Forbes
London Tube Anagram Map - TFL sense of humour failure

Stephen,

Map sent to your email address.

Regards

Matt