Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: London Transport March 25th 09, 07:17 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster PAYG to Slough?

On 24 Mar, 22:54, "Tim Roll-Pickering"
Reading between the lines I got the impression that Ken's point was
his normal...
Forum: London Transport March 18th 09, 06:52 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
SWT checking tickets

On 17 Mar, 20:03, "Paul Scott" wrote:
There is usually a space to pass luggage through in a manual gate -
you can put your...
Forum: London Transport March 17th 09, 04:50 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
SWT checking tickets

On 17 Mar, 12:18, elyob wrote:
On Mar 17, 10:48*am, "Paul Scott"

Forum: London Transport December 21st 08, 10:34 PM
Replies: 67
Posted By [email protected]
Aston-Martin Boris bus

On 21 Dec, 23:32, Mizter T wrote:
On 21 Dec, 23:11, wrote:

(snip)

(I appreciate that conventional buses with conductors on route 55
Forum: London Transport December 21st 08, 10:11 PM
Replies: 67
Posted By [email protected]
Aston-Martin Boris bus

Does anybody here seriously think that a new bus will be...
Forum: London Transport December 21st 08, 12:07 PM
Replies: 67
Posted By [email protected]
Aston-Martin Boris bus

On 21 Dec, 07:51, Adrian wrote:
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

Does anybody here seriously think that a new bus will...
Forum: London Transport December 20th 08, 09:22 PM
Replies: 67
Posted By [email protected]
Aston-Martin Boris bus

Forum: London Transport December 14th 08, 08:56 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Smartcard readers at stations in Hampshire/Dorset?

On 14 Dec, 20:50, Mizter T wrote:
On 14 Dec, 20:08, (Neil Williams)
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:56:11 -0800 (PST), Mizter T

Forum: London Transport November 10th 08, 09:15 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
National Rail Smartcard

On 10 Nov, 21:13, Paul Corfield wrote:
It seems it is beginning to see the light of day.

http://91.186.0.3/~keepingt/rm/171/RMAN_171.pdf- see page 3

and

Forum: London Transport October 12th 08, 01:36 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
Penalty fare increase

On 12 Oct, 12:41, "Peter Masson" wrote:
"Neil Williams" wrote

there are
plenty of stations (Milton Keynes Central is one,...
Forum: London Transport October 11th 08, 05:58 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By [email protected]
Penalty fare increase

On 11 Oct, 17:32, "Paul Scott" wrote:
Surprised the increase to £50 (£25 if paid within 3 weeks) on TfL services
hasn't been mentioned:

Forum: London Transport September 28th 08, 04:11 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Shepherds Bush

On 28 Sep, 15:26, Mr Thant
wrote:

They are, but only on a restricted (peak and...
Forum: London Transport September 16th 08, 11:42 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Shepherds Bush etc

On 17 Sep, 00:11, EE507 wrote:

PS: *When can I expect to see the closure consultation for Acton Wells
Junction to...
Forum: London Transport September 16th 08, 10:47 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Shepherds Bush etc

On 16 Sep, 21:08, EE507 wrote:
On Sep 16, 8:44*pm, "Paul Scott"

Opening on Sunday 28th September according to the BBC, the...
Forum: London Transport September 16th 08, 07:04 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
One day travelcards and collection from fastticket machines

Until recently, it has been possible to purchase an in-boundary one
day travelcard (one with a London station as the origin) on a
trainline-derivative booking site and then collect it from...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 08, 07:25 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
New Year fare rises

On 4 Sep, 20:17, MIG wrote:
On Sep 4, 7:52*pm, "Paul Scott"

On Sep 4, 12:08 pm, martin...
Forum: London Transport September 1st 08, 06:57 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Kings Cross validators

On 1 Sep, 00:05, Neal wrote:
On 31 Aug, 18:34, wrote:

Forum: London Transport August 31st 08, 05:34 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Kings Cross validators

On 31 Aug, 12:50, "Paul Scott" wrote:

Four...
Forum: London Transport August 17th 08, 03:31 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Email to Network Rail regarding Liverpool Street

On 17 Aug, 15:53, M J Forbes wrote:
Now that all platforms are barriered, it would be good if a route
between platform 11 and 12 could be opened up (maybe with barrier
Forum: London Transport August 16th 08, 09:43 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Email to Network Rail regarding Liverpool Street

On 16 Aug, 22:34, "Q" ..@.. wrote:

Me too. Sometimes when my ticket...
Forum: London Transport August 16th 08, 09:36 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Special train on Central Line

Cannot remember if I have asked this question before but this afternoon the
Central next train boards were showing the destination as...
Forum: London Transport May 25th 08, 04:33 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Kensington Olympia and Arriva Cross Country east of ReadingQueries

On 25 May, 16:54, JL wrote:
On an Any Permitted ticket, you can go via London provided that you get
to Reading via Staines (e.g. Gatwick to London Bridge, W&C line,
Forum: London Transport May 25th 08, 12:05 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Kensington Olympia and Arriva Cross Country east of ReadingQueries

On 24 May, 23:07, "Paul Scott" wrote:
"Clive D. W. Feather" wrote in ...

Forum: London Transport May 23rd 08, 01:23 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Kensington Olympia and Arriva Cross Country east of ReadingQueries

On 23 May, 13:30, Chris wrote:

You may find that cheap AP tickets e.g. Reading to Gatwick by AXC and
Gatwick to...
Forum: London Transport May 23rd 08, 12:12 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Kensington Olympia and Arriva Cross Country east of ReadingQueries

On 23 May, 11:48, wrote:
On May 23, 10:40*am, wrote:

Hi folks,

A couple of questions if I may. *I was planning to travel on the Cross
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56

Forum Jump