Showing results 1 to 25 of 98
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Graham Murray
Forum: London Transport January 12th 18, 08:38 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Graham Murray
a new bus announcement

martin writes:

travelling on a 37 this morning, one of their new stock
I was rather surprised to be told by the lady who tells
us everything on buses, just as the...
Forum: London Transport October 25th 17, 05:23 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Graham Murray
Paddington C5 program

writes:

A series about Paddington station started last night. They showed video of
Forum: London Transport September 9th 17, 04:47 PM
Replies: 90
Posted By Graham Murray
Tube passengers tracked by phone WiFi

"D A Stocks" writes:

I visited a consumer technology exhibition at one of the clients I was
working at a few years ago. We were invited to stand in front of a
camera and...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 17, 12:16 PM
Replies: 90
Posted By Graham Murray
Tube passengers tracked by phone WiFi

Graeme Wall writes:

Shopping malls have been doing a similar thing to send you "targetted
adverts" as you approach various shops.

How effective is this? Maybe I am...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 17, 07:11 AM
Replies: 90
Posted By Graham Murray
Tube passengers tracked by phone WiFi

Basil Jet writes:

And there are two lines from Embankment to Waterloo.

At one time it would often have been quicker between Waterloo and
Embankment to walk over...
Forum: London Transport August 14th 17, 08:22 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Graham Murray
Beware the wrath of La Lumley!

writes:

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 13:08:29 +0100, Recliner

London's Garden Bridge project officially...
Forum: London Transport August 8th 17, 07:50 PM
Replies: 104
Posted By Graham Murray
London Waterloo international

e27002 aurora writes:

The whole thing is pitiful. The Nine Elms flyover needs to be torn
down and replaced with a flyover to take the Windsor lines over the
Forum: London Transport July 20th 17, 11:58 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Graham Murray
New report highlghts the important role of smaller stations for passengers

Tim B writes:

This new report from London TravelWatch will be of interest to this group.

Forum: London Transport May 23rd 17, 05:27 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Graham Murray
Blackfriars - London Bridge

Basil Jet writes:

The direct (hahaha) service via Denmark Hill got replaced by the
Overground. The service from London Bridge - Sydenham - Crystal Palace
-
Victoria...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 17, 12:52 PM
Replies: 140
Posted By Graham Murray
Crossrail access to Heathrow still not settled

Recliner writes:

The interesting sociological experiment will be whether HAL treat the Elizabeth Line
like the tube, or like HC.

In what sense does it treat...
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 17, 01:51 PM
Replies: 71
Posted By Graham Murray
GOSPEL Electrification

writes:

As you well know, you can't just run a train on a line without fully testing
and certifying it first. Are they planning on doing that with the 710s on
the NLL?

So go...
Forum: London Transport December 4th 16, 04:37 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Graham Murray
Bus Goes up in flames

This truck I really did see bursting into flames - I was driving on the
opposite...
Forum: London Transport December 1st 16, 12:47 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Graham Murray
Who's Taking The Piscator?

Theo writes:

Recliner wrote:
This might be a clue:
"A hybrid of mechanical and organic shapes, it is made from cast iron
Forum: London Transport November 9th 16, 02:40 PM
Replies: 415
Posted By Graham Murray
Wolmar for MP

Graeme Wall writes:

In message , at 14:16:41 on Wed, 9 Nov 2016,
Graeme Wall...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 16, 08:58 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Graham Murray
Roastmasters. The worst?

eastender writes:

I always pay my fare of course. I can't see how you can eliminate
evasion easily on these buses or the DLR.

Do not get rid of the conductors[1] and make...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 16, 11:02 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Graham Murray
Oyster to Northampton

writes:

Some of us don't want contactless cards. There was a good reason for a PIN and
that reason hasn't gone away just because some people value convenience over
everything...
Forum: London Transport August 2nd 16, 05:28 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Graham Murray
Oyster outage

writes:

Why has the next day collection now gone out to the day after next? I tried
getting an online top-up about 23:30 this evening and it only offers it for
Forum: London Transport July 30th 16, 01:48 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By Graham Murray
Crossrail Elizabeth Line trainset unveiled

Roland Perry writes:

In message , at 13:50:29 on Sat, 30 Jul
2016, " remarked:

Are they ever...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 16, 06:34 PM
Replies: 357
Posted By Graham Murray
Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and Turning South London Orange?

"tim..." writes:

as the 5th largest economy in the world, with the second best range of
universities in the world (and the best in Europe) with one of the top
5...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 16, 11:16 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By Graham Murray
Awful journey planners

Clive Page writes:

Someone I know wants to go tomorrow (Sunday) from Luton Airport
Parkway station to Deptford. Trains to Deptford go from Cannon
Street calling at London...
Forum: London Transport July 15th 16, 12:11 PM
Replies: 357
Posted By Graham Murray
Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and Turning South London Orange?

writes:

Not to mention the dire warnings about the collapse of the pound. Which has
gone down a bit , but nothing like what some were suggesting. Also ironically
Osborne only...
Forum: London Transport July 15th 16, 12:04 PM
Replies: 357
Posted By Graham Murray
Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and Turning South London Orange?

bob writes:

The difficulty is both EEA and EFTA involve paying money to the EU and
accepting free movement of people. An awful lot of people who voted "leave"
we're under...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 16, 06:45 PM
Replies: 111
Posted By Graham Murray
Conductors axed from NB4L/New Routemaster/Boris Bus

writes:

The few times we tried it it actually took longer to shop online than actually
do it in the shop. Though we're lucky and live within walking distance of
a...
Forum: London Transport July 2nd 16, 01:05 PM
Replies: 357
Posted By Graham Murray
Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and

writes:

You think that rabble at Calais are Syrians? There's also an entire camp
of albanians at dieppe. Hang wringing muppets like you are the reason so
many try...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 16, 01:53 PM
Replies: 291
Posted By Graham Murray
Khan fares u-turn

David Cantrell writes:

But in any case, vast swathes of Croydon aren't near enough to an
Overground or tram service to be able to sensibly travel exclusively on
TfL...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 98

Forum Jump