Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob Wood
Forum: London Transport September 14th 04, 07:47 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Bob Wood
Top up Oyster Prepay - "too many coins"?

"Jim Crowther" wrote in
message

Also worth noting, some Sainsbury supermarkets (and I'm sure other
Forum: London Transport September 5th 04, 07:35 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob Wood
Roadside bus ticket machines

One thing which they won't do, which drives me around the bend, is
sell you two single tickets in...
Forum: London Transport June 19th 04, 12:09 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Bob Wood
Routemaster gears and tickets (was: Routemasters in Niagara Falls (was: Bendy bus off course))

In ,
Martin Rich typed:

I've occasionally wondered, in retrospect, and maybe somebody reading
this knows: did reverse work...
Forum: London Transport June 17th 04, 01:50 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Bob Wood
Oyster and oneday Travelcards -- when?

In ,
Ian Tindale typed:

*and that's another thing - why was I penalised £3 just to carry
around this useless card for a while?

I have always...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 04, 07:22 AM
Replies: 93
Posted By Bob Wood
Reduce Traffic - Turn left on a RED

In ,
Martin Underwood typed:

I think I still prefer a nice simple arrangement with one big
roundabout, they you only have...
Forum: London Transport May 27th 04, 10:42 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob Wood
Oyster PrePay from Paddington

In ,
Anteateruk typed:

Does anyone know if it is possible to use Oyster prepay from London
Paddington to Ealing...
Forum: London Transport February 19th 04, 09:28 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Bob Wood
oyster unresolved journey

In ,
Bob Adams typed:

Now I'm confused again. I thought Oyster was only for use on the Tube
& DLR? At least, that's what the adverts...
Forum: London Transport February 19th 04, 09:23 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Bob Wood
Any updates on Piccadilly Line services to Heathrow?

In ,
Paul Corfield typed:

.... your proposal reverses the direction of the *single track* loop
line
between T123 and T4....
Forum: London Transport February 14th 04, 11:09 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By Bob Wood
Why "oyster"

In ,
Iain typed:
Who decided on the name "Oyster" for the smartcard system?
(presumably a marketing executive of some...
Forum: London Transport February 13th 04, 09:01 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Bob Wood
Oyster for out-of-Londoners

In ,
Steph Davies typed:
Forum: London Transport February 13th 04, 07:42 AM
Replies: 63
Posted By Bob Wood
Musical Experiment?

In ,
Ian Jelf typed:

Both Heathrow stations: "Come Fly With Me"

Reasons to to be Heathrow, 1, 2, 3 - Ian Dury and...
Forum: London Transport February 13th 04, 07:34 AM
Replies: 63
Posted By Bob Wood
Musical Experiment?

In ,
pinter typed:

Northern Line E.P.
I will always love you - Whitney Euston
Mornington Crescent Has Broken - Cat Stevens
Camden...
Forum: London Transport February 12th 04, 02:40 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Bob Wood
Oyster for out-of-Londoners

In ,
Jason typed:

I topped up by a mere 30p last night so I could (unofficially) use
Pre-Pay on a bus.

u - n - o - f - f -...
Forum: London Transport February 6th 04, 12:52 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Bob Wood
Whats the quickest way....

In ,
MetroGnome typed:

Are you catching a National Rail train from Cannon Street? If so,
you may...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 10:59 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Bob Wood
Whats the quickest way....

In ,
Scooby Doo typed:
..from Paddington station to Cannon St tube station on public
transport?

I have a few...
Forum: London Transport February 1st 04, 10:14 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Wood
tube lines south of the river

In ,
TheOneKEA typed:
(The Only Living Boy in New Cross) wrote in
message...
Forum: London Transport February 1st 04, 08:06 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Bob Wood
tube lines south of the river

In ,
The Only Living Boy in New Cross typed:

One of the commonest explanations you hear for the lack of tube lines
Forum: London Transport January 31st 04, 12:12 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob Wood
More Oyster Card Questions

In ,
Bob Adams typed:
In message , Bob Wood
writes
But not...
Forum: London Transport January 29th 04, 04:52 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Bob Wood
oyster and automatic travelcards

In news:200401291728128586%me@nospamnet,
Adam typed:

Any idea if this will include LT cards too (ie: cap at LT card rate
not Travelcard rate)?

I don't know.
Forum: London Transport January 29th 04, 02:23 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob Wood
More Oyster Card Questions

In ,
Ben Nunn typed:

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it was Bob Wood
), in message
Forum: London Transport January 29th 04, 12:14 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Bob Wood
More Oyster Card Questions

In ,
Mark Brown typed:

I have a couple of questions about the Oyster card...

1) If I use the Oyster to buy a paper travelcard, is...
Forum: London Transport January 27th 04, 08:13 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Bob Wood
oyster and automatic travelcards

In ,
K typed:

for oysters, has the "if you spend more than the...
Forum: London Transport January 27th 04, 10:30 AM
Replies: 17

Forum: London Transport January 26th 04, 07:12 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Bob Wood
oyster and automatic travelcards

In ,
spammy typed:
for oysters, has the "if you spend more than the price of a
travelcard in prepay singles then youll get...
Forum: London Transport January 26th 04, 04:05 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Wood
New U5 route

In ,