Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: A.Lee
Forum: London Transport February 9th 13, 03:39 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By A.Lee
No crossed lines at King's Cross

wrote:

On 09/02/2013 14:11, Mizter T wrote:

When there was some concern about them potentially catching fire, IIRC.
Not something LU takes...
Forum: London Transport December 3rd 12, 09:08 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By A.Lee
Old shoreditch cutting

wrote:

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 16:24:51 -0000
But it is definitely filled in nearly as far as the old station...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 10, 09:31 AM
Replies: 31
Posted By A.Lee
What was an HST doing in Barnes?

wrote:

On bank holiday monday I saw a full length HST trundle through Barnes station
going north. What would it have been doing on Southern region?

Presumably a...
Forum: London Transport February 21st 10, 09:16 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By A.Lee
OTish. London visit.

Ian Jelf wrote:
In message A.Lee writes
Hello all, I'll be making a trip to the Whitechapel Gallery on Saturday.
Afterwards, we'll be having...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 10, 07:51 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By A.Lee
OTish. London visit.

Hello all, I'll be making a trip to the Whitechapel Gallery on Saturday.
We'll be taking the Tube from St.P to Whitechapel (got one day
Travelcards).
Afterwards, we'll be having a walk around, a few...
Forum: London Transport August 24th 08, 07:53 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By A.Lee
Width Restrictions

Alasdair wrote:

While driving from Pickhurst Lane, Bromley, Greater London, to the
M25 using my satnav. I was driving down a main road when suddenly I
was...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 08, 06:44 PM
Replies: 45
Posted By A.Lee
Large UXB in Bromley-by-Bow

Doubtless there will be a few more as the Olympic works continue. Some years
ago I was told by a bomb-disposal expert that something like 30% of...
Forum: London Transport March 27th 08, 07:48 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By A.Lee
Car rental return location with easy London, St Pancras transfer?

On a Sunday afternoon in late July my wife and I will be departing from
St. Pancras station in London via Eurostar. ...
Forum: London Transport February 26th 08, 03:10 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By A.Lee
Construction News Photograph - Where is it?

Mr Thant wrote:

So I am throwing away my District Line suggestion and putting my money
Forum: London Transport February 12th 08, 01:02 PM
Replies: 48
Posted By A.Lee
M25 Speed cameras

Anon wrote:

FYI
All
I have just been informed by my dad who works for the Metropolitan Police
Service....

This was posted on nanother group last week, and the result was...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 07, 09:12 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By A.Lee
New London Stations....

David Hansen wrote:

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:28:04 -0000 someone who may be "Mortimer"

But why was it not picked up by an...
Forum: London Transport November 18th 07, 08:26 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By A.Lee
St Pancras International opening day

wrote:

Popped over to take a look after work, no restriction on photography
including allowing a...
Forum: London Transport November 7th 07, 05:08 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By A.Lee
London day trip - which travel card?

Keith Raeburn wrote:
Myself and a friend will be in London for a day in a few weeks time, and
would like some...
Forum: London Transport November 7th 07, 06:55 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By A.Lee
London day trip - which travel card?

Myself and a friend will be in London for a day in a few weeks time, and
would like some advice on if, and which, travelcard we should buy.

We expect to make 3 or 4 Tube journeys in the central...
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 07, 06:06 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By A.Lee
Bus route 59 extended to link Waterloo and Kings X / St. Pancras

ONscotland wrote:

This is great news for me. Getting from Kings Cross to Streatham Hill,
avoiding the tube has always been a hastle. The 45 takes forever and
turns off...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 07, 08:13 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By A.Lee
ELL construction work

Mr Thant wrote:

On 9 Oct, 11:50, Standing at HN28 signal
The work has been underway for a while now. No sign of the...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 07, 06:38 AM
Replies: 92
Posted By A.Lee
St Pancras International

David Thornhill wrote:

David (Who has yet to do Waterloo - Paris, despite several trips each year
to Brussels.)

What is the exit from Brussels like now?
The only time I...
Forum: London Transport May 28th 06, 05:40 PM
Replies: 115
Posted By A.Lee
Some better, some worse - Amsterdam

Neil Williams wrote:

UK Maestro cards work fine abroad?

My Switch/Maestro card from Royal Bank of Scotland worked fine at both
Schipol and A/Dam Centraal ticket machines last...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 06, 04:52 PM
Replies: 115
Posted By A.Lee
Some better, some worse - Amsterdam

Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 16:49:19 on
Mon, 22 May 2006, A.Lee remarked:
I bought 2 adults and...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 06, 03:49 PM
Replies: 115
Posted By A.Lee
Some better, some worse - Amsterdam

Rian van der Borgt wrote:

Grimmest gripper ever - even surlier than the BA staff. I'd
hate to imagine how he'd have acted if we'd given up on the infinite
card shuffle...
Forum: London Transport November 10th 04, 04:22 PM
Replies: 78
Posted By A.Lee
Dangers of High Speed Trains Pushed from the Rear

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:09:38 -0800, S.Byers wrote:

The extent of the damage in the Berkshire crash was caused by ...
1/ the rear power car, still under full power,

FO back under your stone,...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

Forum Jump