Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alan \(in Brussels\)
Forum: London Transport March 10th 06, 08:37 AM
Replies: 0
King's Cross goods yard redevelopment approved

£2bn King's Cross revamp approved

Published: 2006/03/10 08:51:12 GMT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/england/london/4792388.stm

A £2bn redevelopment project in King's Cross, central London,...
Forum: London Transport February 13th 06, 05:41 PM
Replies: 11
Chocs away ? (was Underground Chocolate Machines)

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
"Alan \(in Brussels\)" typed

the widespread use of inappropriate coins (or
valueless tokens).

Is that what you call the Euro...
Forum: London Transport February 13th 06, 06:52 AM
Replies: 45
Choc off

Chris Read wrote:
"John Rowland" wrote:

I don't get the gag in the subject line.... why isn't the thread
called "Chocs away"?

Because if I could...
Forum: London Transport February 12th 06, 07:53 AM
Replies: 11
Chocs away ? (was Underground Chocolate Machines)

Chris! wrote:
JMUpton2000 wrote:

The odd thing travelling on the tube today is that every single
chocolate machine I saw at every station I either changed at or
passed through (at least...
Forum: London Transport December 20th 05, 03:24 PM
Replies: 4
Filming in Strand tube station

Mark Brader wrote:
"Alan" quotes Tom Teodorczuk:
The movie, tipped to be one of next year's big hits, is being filmed
in different locations in the capital, including The Strand, where a
Forum: London Transport December 20th 05, 11:48 AM
Replies: 4
Filming in Strand tube station

Down the Tube with Matt
By Tom Teodorczuk, Evening Standard
As honeymoons go, it is hardly the most romantic. Hollywood star Matt Damon,
who married girlfriend Luciana Bozan just 10...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 05, 05:08 PM
Replies: 2
Surrey Canal Road ELLX station idea

In the message ...
"Tom Anderson" wrote:
Right,

How about shifting the proposed Surrey Canal Road station north a...
Forum: London Transport September 8th 05, 08:23 AM
Replies: 26
Victoria Revamp

In the message ...
wrote:

Michael Hopkins wrote:

The only ways to increase capacity a
i) more trains
Forum: London Transport August 23rd 05, 12:34 PM
Replies: 6
DLR three car trains - City Airport extension

de ...
Does anyone know if the stations on the City Airport...
Forum: London Transport August 20th 05, 03:55 PM
Replies: 56
NYC and London: Comparisons.

"Tom Anderson" a écrit dans le message de

"Nigel Pendse"...
Forum: London Transport August 19th 05, 12:19 PM
Replies: 56
NYC and London: Comparisons.

Forum: London Transport August 19th 05, 07:57 AM
Replies: 56
NYC and London: Comparisons.

Forum: London Transport August 15th 05, 10:48 AM
Replies: 13
Stratford rail lands

And will the state give refunds to those whose property values have...
Forum: London Transport July 19th 05, 05:21 PM
Replies: 2
a driver's experience

In the message ...

"I was offered counselling, I haven't found I have needed it so far but
if...
Forum: London Transport July 13th 05, 01:42 PM
Replies: 6
SOS (was I C E)

"dave F" a écrit dans le message de
http://www.eastanglianambulance.com/content/ice/default.asp

Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 07:47 AM
Replies: 6
The tube - as we used to know it!!!!!!

"Conductor in Charge of.........." a écrit dans le
message de ...
Hello peeps,

As you probably know I like to...
Forum: London Transport June 24th 05, 07:41 AM
Replies: 23
Camden station redevelopment rejected

Press report forwarded FYI by:

- Alan (in Brussels)

"Campaigners' joy as station plan is axed

www.hamhigh.co.uk

by Matt Eley, 24 June 2005
Forum: London Transport May 29th 05, 06:12 PM
Replies: 0
On-line journey planners

In case anybody here thinks that the USA leads the way in providing
facilities to stimulate urban transport use, it may be of interest to point
out that two on-line journey planners have just been...
Forum: London Transport May 9th 05, 04:24 PM
Replies: 86
WWII Bunker

le message de ...
Apparantly the bethnal green cavern is close...
Forum: London Transport May 8th 05, 06:18 PM
Replies: 34
Thameslink

In them message ...
"Mrs Redboots" wrote:

On Fri, 6 May...
Forum: London Transport April 22nd 05, 11:57 AM
Replies: 9
OT (sorry) Paris Metro help

"Ralf Hermanns" a écrit dans le message de
My question is: What is the best way to get from Charles-de-Gaulle
Airport
(landing:...
Forum: London Transport April 22nd 05, 08:02 AM
Replies: 13
Questions about road marking

"Alan (in Brussels)" a écrit dans le message
de ...

Forum: London Transport April 22nd 05, 07:56 AM
Replies: 13
Questions about road marking

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:59:07 +0200, Nicolas
Forum: London Transport April 13th 05, 05:10 PM
Replies: 46
Rail symbol on tram destination blinds

SNIP my previous message

FYI, TfL have produced a handy guide to its pictograms, which includes the
ex-BR 'double-arrow' symbol among the various 'transport modes' (but not the
'generic diesel...
Forum: London Transport April 13th 05, 04:42 PM
Replies: 46
Rail symbol on tram destination blinds

In the message ...
"Michael Hoffman" a écrit
Alan (in Brussels) wrote:

On a recent trip by Tramink, I was struck by the fact...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45

Forum Jump