Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Terry
Forum: London Transport September 17th 03, 03:42 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Paul Terry
Stratford Eurostar station.

In message , Paul
Weaver writes

True, but planes still take a long time. Hour from center of london to
luton/stanstead, 2...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 03, 11:30 AM
Replies: 53
Posted By Paul Terry
Stratford Eurostar station.

In message , Zonky
writes

Still, for an express long distance service, it does seem silly to add the
short stop so...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 03, 11:15 AM
Replies: 53
Posted By Paul Terry
Stratford Eurostar station.

In message , simon
writes

Is Stratford station going to be extended / redesigned when the Eurostar
arrives ?

Most of Stratford gets...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 03, 05:38 AM
Replies: 53
Posted By Paul Terry
Stratford Eurostar station.

In message , Paul
Weaver writes

Of course, is the tunnel really used as much as it should be?

Eurostar is just one of four...
Forum: London Transport September 14th 03, 08:21 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Terry
Enfield to Putney - which route?

In message ,
AstraVanMan writes

I could well have been better off going over Battersea Bridge and possibly
even coming...
Forum: London Transport September 10th 03, 10:08 AM
Replies: 26
Posted By Paul Terry
Excitement At Waterloo

In message , CJG
writes

In a year of living in London. And in years of coming to London on a
bi-weekly basis I have...
Forum: London Transport September 7th 03, 01:32 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul Terry
London Miniature Train Rides?

In message , Acrosticus
writes

From: Paul Terry
Date: 06/09/2003 20:12 GMT Daylight...
Forum: London Transport September 6th 03, 07:12 PM
Replies: 2

From: Paul Terry
Date: 03/09/2003 09:08 GMT Daylight...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 03, 02:01 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Terry
Night bus Website..??

In message , michael
hunter writes

hi can anybody tell me if there is a night bus website, with times,
routes on etc...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 03, 10:04 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Terry
Spin

In message , Richard J.
writes

In message , Richard...
Forum: London Transport September 2nd 03, 08:07 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Terry
Spin

In message , Richard J.
writes

Baker Street this afternoon, eastbound Circle line. Judging by how long I
waited and the...
Forum: London Transport September 2nd 03, 05:11 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Terry
Old LT Garages

In message ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes

In article ,
Forum: London Transport August 31st 03, 01:22 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul Terry
What happened on the Tube tonight

In message , Jack Taylor
writes

"Matthew Malthouse" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 03, 01:14 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul Terry
What happened on the Tube tonight

In message , Matthew
Malthouse writes

"The Tube will now get all its electricity from the National Grid. But
in the...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 03, 09:07 AM
Replies: 114
Posted By Paul Terry
BREAKING NEWS!! Power Cut affecting Railways in the South East

In message , Bagpuss
writes

As soemone else mentioned he probably shorted out the grid whilst
changing his arze lightbulb as the...
Forum: London Transport August 30th 03, 09:14 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Terry
Old LT Garages

In message , Nick
Hewitt writes

I had a rough idea where Riverside was, but I needed
confirmation. I didn't know, until...
Forum: London Transport August 29th 03, 02:09 PM
Replies: 114
Posted By Paul Terry
BREAKING NEWS!! Power Cut affecting Railways in the South East

In message , Roland Perry
writes

The report I saw said the grid fault was at Wimbledon. Is it possible
that most of the...
Forum: London Transport August 29th 03, 12:58 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Paul Terry
Power Cut

In message , Richard J.
writes

Small matter of electrocution perhaps? My point is that if Greenwich is
meant to burst...
Forum: London Transport August 28th 03, 07:45 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Terry
Old LT Garages

In message , Robin Cox
writes

"Paul Terry" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport August 28th 03, 05:47 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Terry
Old LT Garages

In message , rob
writes

In message...
Forum: London Transport August 28th 03, 04:07 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Terry
Old LT Garages

In message , rob
writes

I'm almost...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 03, 07:11 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Terry
Old LT Garages

In message , Nick
Hewitt writes

Hi people. This is a bit long, so please bear with me. I am trying to
track down a number...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 03, 06:39 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Terry
Old LT Garages

In message , Nick
Hewitt writes

5) Where was Riverside Garage? I thought it was somewhere on the
one-way system...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 03, 06:11 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Terry
Old LT Garages

In message , Piccadilly.Pilot

Forum: London Transport August 27th 03, 08:57 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul Terry
A40 traffic lights rephased?

In message , Grebbsy McLaren
writes

Or long-departed undertakers in the case of Chalker's Corner (where the
A316 crosses the South...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36

Forum Jump