Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Martin Deutsch
Forum: London Transport August 23rd 09, 04:06 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Dangerous buses in Finsbury Park

On Aug 19, 2:06*pm, Mizter T wrote:
On Aug 19, 1:28*pm, "Basil Jet"

wrote:
Interesting little chat...
Forum: London Transport August 12th 09, 08:54 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Martin Deutsch
PAYG on FCC north of Finsbury Park

On Aug 11, 6:32*pm, John B wrote:

In the meantime, we need a guinea pig with a PAYG card and no
Travelcard loaded to touch in and see what happens...

I took a detour on my...
Forum: London Transport August 7th 09, 03:36 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Fare enquiry

On Aug 7, 1:34*pm, "Ian F." wrote:
Would anyone happen to know - and please don't go to a lot of trouble to
find out - which option would be cheaper:

1. Using my...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 09, 01:17 PM
Replies: 64
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Class 378 in service

On 29 July, 19:09, Paul Corfield wrote:
The fact one pair of doors is open while the guard
shuts the others just means people dash and plead with the guard to be
allowed...
Forum: London Transport July 28th 09, 09:14 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Night buses

On Jul 27, 9:34*pm, "Q" ..@.. wrote:
I guess you may not use the N29 too often of a Friday / Saturday very late
night...

I often find myself with a 30 Min wait at TCR either for a bus in...
Forum: London Transport July 28th 09, 09:12 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Night buses

Forum: London Transport July 27th 09, 03:10 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Station early closure

I'm going to be travelling back from Balham late tonight when the
Northern Line station will be shut (for refurbishment?). If I get...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 09, 11:41 AM
Replies: 246
Posted By Martin Deutsch
These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rearends round our corners for the final time.

On Jul 26, 11:34*pm, Andy wrote:
On Jul 26, 11:06*pm, "Ian F." wrote:

Forum: London Transport July 14th 09, 12:11 PM
Replies: 47
Posted By Martin Deutsch
London Heritage Routes

On Jul 14, 12:39*pm, plcd1 wrote:

No Citaros don't come in double deck flavour. *The only German double
decks come from Neoman - either in coach form or as the Lion City
Forum: London Transport July 14th 09, 11:41 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Martin Deutsch
TfL box in Willesden Church End

On 14 July, 11:55, "Basil Jet"
wrote:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=51.54823,-0.249767&spn...

Is it a toilet?

There's a very similar...
Forum: London Transport July 13th 09, 11:24 AM
Replies: 65
Posted By Martin Deutsch
378s to be unveiled today - BBC

On Jul 13, 12:14*pm, John B wrote:
On Jul 13, 11:56*am, Neil *Williams wrote:

Removing...
Forum: London Transport June 22nd 09, 07:42 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Watford Junction Oyster validators

On Jun 19, 12:21*am, Tim Woodall wrote:

And as my minor bit of excitement tonight. After a little too much to
drink my train arrived at Watford Junction.

[snip]

Ah, a...
Forum: London Transport June 13th 09, 10:11 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Vic Line 09 Stock

On Jun 3, 10:39*pm, Barry Salter wrote:
I see from an internal LU publication that the 09 Stock now has a M-F
train path between Seven...
Forum: London Transport June 10th 09, 10:02 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Extra busses on tube strike day

On Jun 10, 10:53*am, Martin Deutsch wrote:
(Ally Pally station
is 10 minutes walk, or you can grab the W3 or 184 along Station Road.)

Apologies, slip of the finger -...
Forum: London Transport June 10th 09, 09:53 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Extra busses on tube strike day

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 00:23:56 -0700 (PDT),

I was pleased th hear fromthe London Lite freebie that " at least 8000
extra busses are operating on 7000...
Forum: London Transport June 9th 09, 06:17 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By Martin Deutsch
LU strike and possible knock-on effects on NR / LO services [was:Tube strike]

Then there's stations where LUL manages the main bit of the station
though not the National Rail platforms - e.g. West Ham, Seven...
Forum: London Transport June 9th 09, 03:46 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By Martin Deutsch
LU strike and possible knock-on effects on NR / LO services [was:Tube strike]

And what about Chiltern Railways - there's the question of whether
they could call at their normal LU stations - i.e. Amersham,...
Forum: London Transport June 9th 09, 10:15 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Tube strike: clarification of start time(s)?

On Jun 9, 9:34*am, "neverwas" wrote:
In summary, is it that trains stop running by 19:00 or start declining
from then?
[snip]

I'd imagine we won't really know for sure...
Forum: London Transport June 8th 09, 06:44 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Martin Deutsch
TfL's strike contingency plans...

Anyway, leaving aside the brinkmanship I see from the splash on the
front page of the TfL website that they've got a number of...
Forum: London Transport June 8th 09, 06:10 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Strange Oyster error

On Jun 6, 8:25*pm, Mizter T wrote:

On Jun 6, 6:14*pm, Paul Corfield ...
Forum: London Transport June 6th 09, 06:54 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Strange Oyster error

On Jun 6, 6:14*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 09:44:43 -0700 (PDT), Mr Thant
Speaking of incorrectly programmed Oyster machinery, last week I took
a train...
Forum: London Transport May 29th 09, 08:29 AM
Replies: 97
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Another Tube strike announced

Normally, if you end up with an intransigent work force, you could
build up stock, determine that strikers have resigned,...
Forum: London Transport May 10th 09, 07:16 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Journey history with a Bank problem?

On May 10, 8:13*pm, Martin Deutsch wrote:

I noticed lately that White City has been missing from...
Forum: London Transport May 10th 09, 07:13 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Journey history with a Bank problem?

I noticed lately that White City has been missing from my online
journey history since April 19th. Wood Lane hasn't shown up...
Forum: London Transport May 8th 09, 12:59 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Martin Deutsch
Journey history with a Bank problem?

On May 8, 6:29*am, Colum Mylod wrote:
I will be able to re-verify the card's records at a machine this
evening. Thanks for the good answers. Unfortunately for me, I use...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

Forum Jump