Showing results 1 to 25 of 105
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robin Mayes
Forum: London Transport January 19th 06, 09:21 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Robin Mayes
Wagn Rolling Stock

In message ,
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 06, 10:48 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By Robin Mayes
New Years Eve - Thank You!

Volunteers and managers got £187. Some who had duties changed by a large
amount got time and a quarter.

" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 06, 12:48 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By Robin Mayes
New Years Eve - Thank You!

"Steve Fitzgerald" ] wrote in message
In message , Robin Mayes
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 06, 12:47 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By Robin Mayes
New Years Eve - Thank You!

Did you get any extra money for working that shift? If so, how much in
total did you...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 06, 07:49 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Robin Mayes
New Years Eve - Thank You!

I just wanted to post a quick message here to say Thank You to all the
staff who...
Forum: London Transport December 22nd 05, 01:07 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Robin Mayes
Tube strike 31st Dec

Do they really believe that striking 31st December is going to get the
respect of the general...
Forum: London Transport December 5th 05, 04:51 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Robin Mayes
Seven Sisters This Morning

I think there are two issues being confused here. There's no reason to
doubt that TPTB at LU...
Forum: London Transport December 5th 05, 04:46 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Robin Mayes
Seven Sisters This Morning

I note that a number of coppers involved on 7th July have received awards.
Does...
Forum: London Transport December 5th 05, 04:45 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Robin Mayes
Seven Sisters This Morning

First of all, how can a 'power surge' cause a major explosion on one
train but not all of the...
Forum: London Transport November 22nd 05, 11:10 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By Robin Mayes
No staff on gatelines (again)

In article ,
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 04, 05:43 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Robin Mayes
Free travel for LUL staff on National Railways?

"JWBA68" wrote in message
I haven't got the original message, but the free ticket was only for
managerial grades.

Forum: London Transport April 1st 04, 09:48 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Robin Mayes
Free travel for LUL staff on National Railways?

wrote in message
In article ,

On...
Forum: London Transport April 1st 04, 05:04 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Robin Mayes
New St Pancras

"Stuart" wrote in message

That's the new entrance and subways linking the 'tube' ticket hall...
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 04, 08:40 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Robin Mayes
Northern Line early shutdown on Tuesday 24/02/2004

Just found this on http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/nexus/

Forthcoming Planned Engineering Work
NORTHERN LINE EARLY FINISH TO SERVICES:
On Tuesday 24 February the last Northern line trains will depart...
Forum: London Transport February 21st 04, 07:00 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Robin Mayes
travelcard use

Would a travelcard (purchased in Chelmsford for Firstgroup) be valid on
Forum: London Transport February 21st 04, 03:04 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Robin Mayes
Capital Travel cards

"Osiris Luxor" wrote in message
Hi
What are Capital Travel cards and were can I find some info on them
and I am...
Forum: London Transport February 5th 04, 11:38 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Robin Mayes
LUL set to close Met line

Now that funding the LUL is being sorted out perhaps some planning for
the Met can take place. ...
Forum: London Transport February 5th 04, 07:24 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Robin Mayes
Oyster bus pre-pay - working for me

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message

"Tom Anderson"...
Forum: London Transport February 5th 04, 05:58 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Robin Mayes
Oyster bus pre-pay - working for me

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message

"Tom Anderson"...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 06:07 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Robin Mayes
Oyster and interchange with DLR confusion

"J. Public" wrote in message
I had a similar thing with Kings X, when doing Baker Street to Belsize
Park.

i.e.
Swipe in at...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 03:30 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Robin Mayes
Adverse weather affecting tubes

"CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North" wrote in
message ...

Taking this example of the ice on Farrigdon platform....
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 03:22 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Robin Mayes
Oyster bus pre-pay - working for me

Apparently, it worked for me on a 254 the other day. I was rather
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 03:20 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Robin Mayes
Oyster and interchange with DLR confusion

Can anyone confirm the interchange arrangements between the Tube and
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 03:18 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Robin Mayes
Text message alerts.

"CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North" wrote in
message ...
Okay here is a funny one. So ages ago I set up text...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 01:29 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Robin Mayes
Compare

"Corky" wrote in message

As an example, I used the Paris Metro and RATP RER many times and
never been left...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 105

Forum Jump