Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 1st 09, 04:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster PAYG: zone 2 to zone 1 via zone 3

"neverwas" wrote in news:7EPmm.73927$OO7.56202
@text.news.virginmedia.com:

I mentioned the 30 because it is regularly enhanced when the Vic Line
is closed to give extra capacity from Highbury to Kings Cross.

Thanks. I never knew that they enhanced the service at such times.

Your wish will be fulfilled in about a week (6/9/09) when the Camden
Road / Camden Town OSI will be restored.

thanks again - though if that is evidence of my new powers I regret
wasting a wish which I might have used to regain something better such
as my hair or waistline

Look on the bright side. At least it wasn't a bit further down that the
powers needed restoring! :-)