Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob Adams
Forum: London Transport January 1st 07, 04:02 PM
Replies: 66
Posted By Bob Adams
More trains on old WAGN lines

In message , Dave Arquati
writes
whos2091 wrote:
South Ken is the 18th busiest Underground station (for entries and exits),
ahead of...
Forum: London Transport November 18th 06, 04:41 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Bob Adams
FCC new stock

In message , Jack Taylor
writes
hi just wondering when fcc will get some new trains as the current
ones are...
Forum: London Transport August 24th 06, 07:14 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Bob Adams
TfL give up on FCC

In message ,
Jonathan Morris writes

It's a national railway network, rather than a service that's usually for...
Forum: London Transport August 5th 06, 03:58 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Bob Adams
Waterloo & City line crane operation this weekend...

In message , Tim Fenton
writes

"BH Williams" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport April 6th 06, 05:57 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Bob Adams
Waterloo & City Line Car Lift Operation

In message , Peter Smyth
writes
What surprises me is that the cars are still powered up enough to display
"Bank" on the...
Forum: London Transport February 16th 06, 03:21 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Bob Adams
How does new car on Jubilee trains affect performance?

In message , Tim writes
Not that I have made a study of this, but I started commuting from
Waterloo to the Wharf 4 months before Christmas, and most of...
Forum: London Transport February 11th 06, 09:51 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Bob Adams
How does new car on Jubilee trains affect performance?

In message ,
Boltar writes
I've been wondering , how does carrying around another 25 tons of dead
weight (I believe...
Forum: London Transport January 20th 06, 10:53 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Bob Adams
Cnary Wharf Route Comments

In message ,
writes
"Sam":
My company is due to be relocating to Canary Wharf and I wanted any
suggestions...
Forum: London Transport July 28th 05, 11:04 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Bob Adams
Mayor of London

In message , Robert Woolley
writes
Nope. The actual background is that it was a branding initiative by the
GLA going back...
Forum: London Transport April 8th 05, 02:48 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Bob Adams
Oyster prepay validity

In message , Clive D. W. Feather
writes
In article , Bob Adams
writes
They...
Forum: London Transport April 7th 05, 07:44 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Bob Adams
Oyster prepay validity

In message , Dave Liney
writes
Between Finsbury Park and Hadley Wood or Crews Hill.

Why not?

Because there are no Oyster...
Forum: London Transport April 7th 05, 04:23 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Bob Adams
Oyster prepay validity

In message , Clive D. W. Feather
writes
In article , Bob Adams
Forum: London Transport April 7th 05, 11:16 AM
Replies: 26
Posted By Bob Adams
Oyster prepay validity

In message , Matthew
Dickinson writes

WAGN
-------
Between Finsbury Park and Hadley Wood or Crews Hill.

Why not? There...
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 05, 09:13 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Bob Adams
U-turn on horror poster

In message , Joe
writes

Drunks and sewage workers are shown being dragged into Tube tunnels and
cut up with a chainsaw.

I wonder what he...
Forum: London Transport January 14th 05, 10:13 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Bob Adams
Slow northbound picc into Kings X

In message , Paul Corfield
writes

The piccadilly trains...
Forum: London Transport October 29th 04, 10:43 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Bob Adams
Rail link plans get backing

In message , JWBA68
writes
PLANS for the Croxley Rail Link were approved by transport bosses this
week, as part of the Mayor of...
Forum: London Transport September 25th 04, 05:25 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob Adams
More details on new victoria line trains......

In message ,
writes
Picture he

http://www.transportation.bombardier.com/photography.jsp
looks like a central...
Forum: London Transport September 24th 04, 10:21 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob Adams
More details on new victoria line trains......

In message ,
writes
http://www.railnews.co.uk/displaynews.asp?ID=642

"47 new trains". Is that an equal, smaller or...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 04, 09:53 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob Adams
St's James Park's

In message , Roland
Perry writes
In message , at 11:59:39 on
Mon, 13 Sep 2004, John...
Forum: London Transport September 11th 04, 11:38 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Bob Adams
Blockade of cross London Thameslink services from Saturday 11th September 2004 until 2005

In message , David H Wild
writes
In article ,
John Rowland ...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 04, 08:55 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Bob Adams
LUL track gauge not the same as BR gauge?

In message , Nick Leverton
writes
In article ,
Boltar wrote: