Showing results 1 to 25 of 82
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Neillw001
Forum: London Transport November 8th 07, 10:17 AM
Replies: 61
Posted By Neillw001
After the Ball is over - Waterloo International

On Nov 8, 11:05 am, "Peter Masson" wrote:

On 8...
Forum: London Transport March 5th 07, 03:37 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Neillw001
Woo Woo!

On Mar 5, 2:46 pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

Any idea why, over the...
Forum: London Transport March 5th 07, 08:32 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Neillw001
Raynes Park this morning

Any idea what is happening at Raynes Park? Someone just told me the
station is cordoned off by police and trains are not stopping in
either direction, contrary to what is being offically...
Forum: London Transport February 21st 07, 09:07 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By Neillw001
Secret Tube Trains under London?

On Feb 21, 10:02 pm, Jules
Dare I suggest that your sensible and boring helicopter plan...
Forum: London Transport February 21st 07, 01:51 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By Neillw001
Secret Tube Trains under London?

On Feb 21, 2:41 pm, "sb" wrote:

A contributor to The Robert Elms Show on BBC Radio London has just...
Forum: London Transport February 19th 07, 08:27 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Neillw001
Last nights Primeval

On Feb 18, 10:23 pm, (Dave) wrote:
Last nights episode featured giant spiders etc. on the Underground.
There was one shot of Arsenal station and presumably Aldwych was used
for...
Forum: London Transport February 6th 07, 08:52 AM
Replies: 57
Posted By Neillw001
Angel - Southbound

On Feb 4, 7:17 pm, "Mizter T" wrote:

Angel station used to have lift access and a small island platform...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 07, 08:45 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Neillw001
No lighting on Westway

On Feb 4, 7:45 pm, Paul Terry wrote:
In message ,
Mizter T writes

Just got me...
Forum: London Transport December 28th 06, 03:20 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Neillw001
Camden Underground Graffiti

wrote:
Mr R wrote:

How stupid

I agree - does the Underground have no security whatsoever?!

It must have taken...
Forum: London Transport December 15th 06, 11:28 AM
Replies: 26
Posted By Neillw001
Why don't tube staff enforce the routing systems in stations?

Michael Hoffman wrote:
Jack Taylor wrote:
Which leads me to the question in the thread header: why don't tube
staff enforce the one way systems...
Forum: London Transport December 4th 06, 01:58 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Neillw001
W&C This Morning

alex_t wrote:
I've heard some excuses but no trains due to excessive dust following
weekend engineering work. What were they doing exactly? This is the
line that was closed completely not...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 06, 04:21 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Neillw001
interested in wombats

alex_t wrote:
Or their much gentler cousins, the wombles, who can be found at
Wimbledon making good use of the things everyday folks leave behind.

I thought those were primates?

No...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 06, 09:46 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Neillw001
interested in wombats

alex_t wrote:
There's a colony of them in the tunnels living between Aldgate and Aldgate
East.

I think I've seen some between Aldgate and Tower Hill ;-)

They get between station by...
Forum: London Transport November 8th 06, 07:55 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Neillw001
All Thames Crossings

Jon wrote:
Neillw001 wrote:
David Walters wrote:
Is there a list or site anywhere showing all the bridges and Tunnels
that...
Forum: London Transport November 8th 06, 01:11 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Neillw001
All Thames Crossings

David Walters wrote:
On 8 Nov 2006 05:07:56 -0800, kytelly wrote:
Is there a list or site anywhere showing all the bridges and Tunnels
that cross the Thames?

Wikipedia has a list:
Forum: London Transport November 5th 06, 10:16 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Neillw001
Saturday Parking in Kingston Upon Thames

Stuart wrote:
Londoncityslicker wrote:
I have been going shopping in Kingston Upon Thames for many years.

We tend to park mostly in the Bentall or John Lewis car parks.

However...
Forum: London Transport November 1st 06, 10:42 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By Neillw001
F&*&%^& toilets

d wrote:
Was on the tube longer than expected due to delays...
Forum: London Transport October 29th 06, 06:47 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Neillw001
Class 450 PA System "Hacked"

Bill wrote:
Tom Robinson wrote:
Sitting on the train to Windsor & Eton Riverside on Thursday, coming
up to Ashford I think, and music starts coming over the PA system
fairly loud. Some...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 06, 11:37 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Neillw001
Any sudden tunnels between Stratford and Brentwood?

Tristán White wrote:
"Mizter T" wrote in news:1160567637.212484.202790
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Odd...
Forum: London Transport September 12th 06, 01:59 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Neillw001
Waterloo & City

wrote:
Just took the reopened drain and staff were giving out free mints and
oystercard holders! Is this Metronet's way to win the hearts of
Londoners??
Forum: London Transport August 30th 06, 01:58 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Neillw001
Clapham Junction incidents

Ian F. wrote:
Nothing running through Clapham Junction this morning - a fatality, and a
suspect package on a train.

Just when I wanted to go shopping in Kingston!

Ian

Forum: London Transport August 7th 06, 08:01 AM
Replies: 63
Posted By Neillw001
Underground Stations and missing panels....

MisterShooter wrote:
I believe that it is a phenomena that is not limited to the London
Underground.
The Toronto subway system also suffers from the same affliction.
Underground Gremlins?

Forum: London Transport July 29th 06, 12:00 AM
Replies: 67
Posted By Neillw001
Bike number plates mooted

Jack Taylor wrote:
Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

This is totally Dagenham (several stops beyond Barking) is if not
Upminster. It's also Ken reverting to New Labour control freakery to a
Forum: London Transport July 27th 06, 09:17 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Neillw001
Lightning strike at Richmond

Ian F. wrote:

Does anyone know any more about what was struck by...
Forum: London Transport June 30th 06, 07:48 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Neillw001
Gerrrd Cross Tescos

There was a bit in the Evening Standard today about the ongoing
Gerrards Cross situation. Seems the local residents, understandably,
are getting a bit upset about the derelict Tescos ironwork sitting...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 82

Forum Jump