Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: London Transport September 8th 06, 07:00 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Using season ticket for part journey

Peter Smyth wrote:
"elyob" wrote in message
If I have a season ticket between two stations (not travelcard ..opposite
Forum: London Transport September 5th 06, 10:09 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
London Overground

Dave Arquati wrote:

Going back to the branding, all "Overground" lines will appear on the
Tube map, which TfL has released a sample of for 2010. Interestingly,
the line style (white centre...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 06, 12:42 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Planned upgrade for rail routes (aka Outer Circle Line, London)

Paul G wrote:
Planned upgrade for rail routes
In a separate announcement, the Bombardier company said it had been
awarded a UKP223m...
Forum: London Transport August 16th 06, 06:27 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
Bus numbering - W21, 212, 97A

Paul Corfield wrote:

The W21 was a circular wasn't it? Therefore the 212 and 97A replaced
it.

That's correct, the W21 was Walthamstow Central - Church Hill -
Fulbourne Road - Highams Park -...
Forum: London Transport August 16th 06, 06:14 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Kings Cross Thameslink & "London Terminals"

Peter Smyth wrote:

Actually Vauxhall is a London Terminal for some strange reason.

Legacy of Nine Elms? ;-)
Forum: London Transport July 24th 06, 04:33 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
bus transfers and weekend travelcards

Paul Terry wrote:
In message , Rick
writes

Whatever happened to the Weekend Travelcard?

Not sure why it went, but a...
Forum: London Transport March 21st 06, 09:14 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
DLR Knows Where it Is Now

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:

I was told it was something to do with the software only being able to
deal with two digits as it was originally designed for 11 cars it makes
sense. They are going to...
Forum: London Transport March 10th 06, 04:20 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Curious Tube map on BBC story

This BBC story, about the Paris metro map drawn by Harry Beck being
exhibited in the new LT Museum, also has a small crop of the Tube map...
Forum: London Transport February 18th 06, 07:37 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Chingford line frequency

Paul Corfield wrote:

[snip]

Nice to see Saturday services back to x15 after being hacked back to x20 when One took over.

I don't remember the Saturday service being 15-minute intervals...
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 06, 03:13 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Stratford

Standard Gauge wrote:

I was reading something on the net about the layout of Stratford station
on the Central Line. I have been there before a few years ago, but I
don't remember the layout...
Forum: London Transport November 12th 05, 07:25 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Traffic Delays in Tottenham

Phil Richards wrote:
Bus services around Tottenham seem to be in a complete chaos this afternoon
due to an accident on the gyratory road. The TfL link gives disruption as
lasting both today and...
Forum: London Transport October 27th 05, 12:14 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
The Thameslink Planning Enquiry

Roland Perry wrote:
Their most recent expansion seems like a real dogs breakfast. Took ages
and I'm not sure quite what improvement it made. Same old cramped
baggage hall, and the walk to the...
Forum: London Transport October 17th 05, 09:03 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
North Pole future uses(was Waterloo Int future uses)

D7666 wrote:

Even so, might it not be a possible Crossrail depot (I can't think now
what plans there are depot wise for that).

IIRC the south side of the GE main line, west of Romford, is the...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 05, 10:17 AM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
North Woolwich branch to close

Paul Corfield wrote:

The platforms will be at the same level as they are now - i.e. beside
the Central Line / National Rail lines. The deck is simply being
extended southwards over the w/b...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 05, 09:14 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
North Woolwich branch to close

wrote:

... When the original railway opened in 1987 Stratford-Island Gardens was
the blue route, ...

Brain fade, sorry, Stratford-Island Gardens was the RED route...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 05, 09:12 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
North Woolwich branch to close

Peter Masson wrote:
wrote

ISTR that the NLL services will be switched to terminate at the High
Level platforms when the route south of Stratford closes -...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 05, 09:00 PM
Replies: 26

wrote:
ISTR that the NLL services will be switched to terminate at the High
Level platforms when the route south of Stratford closes - numbers
12/13(?) - which...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 05, 08:30 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
North Woolwich branch to close

Paul Harley wrote:
On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 04:07:43, "John Rowland"

I have been informed that notices have gone up on all North London Line
Forum: London Transport October 7th 05, 04:36 PM
Replies: 445
Posted By [email protected]
New Fares

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 10:18:50
on Fri, 7 Oct 2005, Paul remarked:
The Dutch Strippenkaart system...
Forum: London Transport September 27th 05, 12:32 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
East London Line closed for 18 months?

Tony Wilson wrote:

"Shadwell station will have to close for 18 months as part of these works (a
replacement bus service will run during this closure). While the line is
closed...."

So, is...
Forum: London Transport September 11th 05, 10:54 AM
Replies: 49
Posted By [email protected]
Don't Use the Tube - Covent Garden

Roland Perry wrote:

There are escalators at Leicester Square - where the line will be
essentially the same depth under the surface. I don't remember the
layout, but presumably there's two...
Forum: London Transport August 25th 05, 12:44 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Blue is the new Pink - TfL 7DTC become Oyster only

Roland Perry wrote:

Would the "free" 7DTC Oyster also be a pre-pay, for ad-hoc use later?

Every Oyster has pre-pay enabled, whether bought for pre-pay or
acquired to hold a Travelcard.

Until...
Forum: London Transport June 25th 05, 08:34 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
E17 tube - bus subway

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:41:08 +0100, "Andrew Wyatt"

Does anyone have any progress on the subway link from Walthamstow Bus to
Walthamstow...
Forum: London Transport June 24th 05, 08:17 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Travelcards on Heathrow Express/Connect during LU closure

The first time I've seen this happen on a scheduled basis: when the
District and Piccadilly lines are closed between Acton and Earls Court
for scheduled engineering works over a number of weekends in...
Forum: London Transport June 19th 05, 02:04 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Heathrow Connect - can't connect !!

SB wrote:
Late last week and all this weekend 18/19-June-2005) the brand new
multimillion pound Heathrow Connect service has - well - not actually
connected with Heathrow. Due to the pathing...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37

Forum Jump