Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nicola Redwood
Forum: London Transport March 27th 12, 11:17 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Nicola Redwood
The Tube...

wrote in message
Sorry, all, but does anybody know where I could see Channel 4's
"Dispatches" documentary about the Tube?

Forum: London Transport November 28th 11, 10:47 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Victoria Line Car Numbers

The delay caused by the sensitive edge doors appears disproportionate to
the
benefit. The Victoria line used to be ultra reliable. Now it's just a
shambles.

John

Completely...
Forum: London Transport September 14th 11, 11:33 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Westfield/Leyton

Went on opening day at got the NXEA train from Tottenham Hale at 9:29am

However, forgot about the bus station being rebuilt and was going to get a
158 home at about 3pm - my feet hurt so much, I...
Forum: London Transport March 2nd 11, 09:09 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Journey History

In message , at 20:31:44 on Wed,
2 Mar 2011, Nicola Redwood...
Forum: London Transport March 2nd 11, 07:31 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Journey History

In message , at 10:23:19 on
Wed, 2 Mar 2011,...
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 11, 08:53 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Is the victoria line the new misery line?

wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 21:15:10 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 22, 1:05=A0am,...
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 11, 08:23 PM
Replies: 69
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Pram Rage Incident

In article ,...
Forum: London Transport January 14th 11, 09:15 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Nicola Redwood
back door children

I've seen PCSO's on buses quite a bit around Tottenham, Walthamstow, Leyton
and Leytonstone in the past few months at the time the schools finish :D
Forum: London Transport November 28th 10, 02:17 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

The first strike, I decided to go up to Stratford to from Walthamstow (I'm a
10 min walk from Blackhorse Rd). Absolute nightmare mostly due to all the
roadworks. I then got the DLR to Canary...
Forum: London Transport October 27th 10, 09:30 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Peak Time Access To Victoria/Piccadilly/Northern Lines At Kings Cross

"Paul" wrote in message
In article
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 10, 07:18 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Mice on the Underground - wither ... ??

Are there...
Forum: London Transport August 5th 10, 09:08 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Nicola Redwood
New Victoria Line Stock

"Nicola Redwood" wrote in message

At least you got to see one.

Have seen them a few times at Kings X...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 10, 11:53 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Nicola Redwood
New Victoria Line Stock

At least you got to see one.

Have seen them a few times at Kings X Northbound between 6pm and 6:30pm
weekdays
Forum: London Transport July 27th 10, 09:30 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Nicola Redwood
New Victoria Line Stock

Have been on them twice so far and both times the trains were taken out of
service due to problems

I've avoided getting on them as well, but that's because they give such an
uncomfortable and...
Forum: London Transport April 19th 10, 07:40 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Nicola Redwood
2009 stock **** poor interior design

I think they are quite ugly full stop

Only managed to get one once so far, but I'm not impressed.
The seats are really uncomfortable too
Forum: London Transport January 6th 10, 09:33 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Snow disruption Cambridge/London

I guess it's too late for the OP now, but the BBC has just reported that
many London stations will be shutting early, very early, like at 20:00, so
whilst you might be able to get to the...
Forum: London Transport December 9th 09, 11:22 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Ping Paul C - Wildlife at Walthamstow!

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 15:04:46 +0000, Tom Anderson
Forum: London Transport August 8th 08, 10:05 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Euston northern line

Following the...
Forum: London Transport July 28th 08, 06:17 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Tube Booze Ban - is it working?

Still see quite a few on the Northern Line southbound from Colindale most
evenings from about 5:15pm onwards
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 08, 06:15 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Euston London Overground announcements

It is "Overground" they are saying, but only recognise it as such as I know
it's London Overground to Watford
Have to admit it's very hard to make out. Similar announcements at
Blackhorse Road are...
Forum: London Transport February 14th 08, 05:18 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Euston - Northern Line (City Branch)

As of today, they are now making announcements at Euston about this
Anyone able to tell me how long this is going to go on for?

BTW Still haven't seen any posters and I've ventured further into...
Forum: London Transport February 7th 08, 05:15 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Euston - Northern Line (City Branch)

On Feb 5, 6:46 pm, "Nicola Redwood" nicolaexternal-
Forum: London Transport February 6th 08, 05:22 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Euston - Northern Line (City Branch)

"thoss" wrote in message
At 07:56:48 on Wed, 6 Feb 2008 JL opined:-

Maybe they should split the Northern into two notionally...
Forum: London Transport February 5th 08, 05:46 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Euston - Northern Line (City Branch)

Anyone know if there is any reason behind a distinct lack of Northern Line
trains northbound to Edgware from the City Branch at Euston? (at least I
think it's the City branch - will double check...
Forum: London Transport November 14th 07, 07:44 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Nicola Redwood
Walthamstow Central

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
Walthamstow Central tube is closed this Saturday and the Vic line is
closed Sunday....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

Forum Jump