Showing results 1 to 25 of 106
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robin Mayes
Forum: London Transport July 16th 04, 07:16 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Robin Mayes
Platform Tickets

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
Paul Corfield typed

Yebbut the entrance to the...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 04, 02:25 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Robin Mayes
No trains H&C?

Service restored at 14:59. I can only assume that a serious crime was
committed...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 04, 11:00 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Robin Mayes
Oyster at Bank

Forum: London Transport July 6th 04, 09:24 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Robin Mayes
Service Train at Colindale

"Tim Gowen" wrote in message

What does the TRT do?

Record the state of the track?

Basically, there are lasers and...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 04, 08:38 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Robin Mayes
Free Transport In London

Whilst the Fare's Fare scheme was in operation passenger numbers increased
Forum: London Transport July 6th 04, 08:36 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Robin Mayes
Service Train at Colindale

On Sunday a service train was on the Northbound platform at Colindale.
It looked quite...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 04, 08:35 PM
Replies: 102
Posted By Robin Mayes
TfL Vision of the Future map

"Michael Hoffman" wrote in message

You have to love the acrobatic station markers at Farringdon/Barbican and
Forum: London Transport June 23rd 04, 12:42 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Robin Mayes
London Underground "Extension" Walls

"Laura-Ann" wrote in message
Thanks for the replies :)

Guess it would make sense. Well, maybe not make sense for them...
Forum: London Transport June 17th 04, 07:34 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Robin Mayes
LUL central line

"Clive" wrote in message
In message , Peter Smyth
writes

Normal...
Forum: London Transport June 17th 04, 07:33 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Robin Mayes
'The Way Out Tube Map'

"Magic Mushrooms" wrote in message

Hi

Never/seen knew this existed.

Any links to one, or could you scan it?

Buy your own copy,...
Forum: London Transport June 9th 04, 05:01 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By Robin Mayes
Ban Hot food on the tube (was Strike Action)

"Andrew P Smith" wrote in message

It is to Robin who refused to answer my original points.

I didn't refuse to answer it, I missed...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 04, 10:00 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By Robin Mayes
Ban Hot food on the tube (was Strike Action)

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message

"JB"...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 04, 09:59 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By Robin Mayes
Ban Hot food on the tube (was Strike Action)

In article , Robin Mayes

Forum: London Transport June 6th 04, 02:46 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Robin Mayes
Any tube staff know?

When I travel on the tube I usually get a ticket that says PRIV in the top
followed by 50%...
Forum: London Transport June 5th 04, 09:11 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Robin Mayes
Any tube staff know?

If you are coming in to Kings Cross enjoy the queues upstairs at the
temporary ticket...
Forum: London Transport June 5th 04, 09:08 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Robin Mayes
Any tube staff know?

Forum: London Transport June 5th 04, 08:30 AM
Replies: 60
Posted By Robin Mayes
Ban Hot food on the tube (was Strike Action)

"Cheeky" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 18:14:45 GMT, (Neil

On Fri,...
Forum: London Transport May 28th 04, 08:28 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By Robin Mayes
Strike Action

Its because you are the human face of the underground and when
things dont work as best as they could your attitude...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 04, 02:03 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Robin Mayes
New Met line timetables

Has anyone managed to get hold of or seen the new timetable for
Amersham/Chesham Met Line which...
Forum: London Transport May 21st 04, 08:05 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Robin Mayes
New Met line timetables

"Ian Tindale" wrote in message

So what LUL platform has timetables displayed that are out of date or
non-existent...
Forum: London Transport May 21st 04, 04:41 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Robin Mayes
New Met line timetables

"M J Forbes" wrote in message

But a printed timetable in your pocket / briefcase / handbag / shoe is a
lot
easier to refer to than...
Forum: London Transport May 13th 04, 10:43 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Robin Mayes
£1 flat fare tube

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message
Annabel Smyth wrote:

-...
Forum: London Transport May 9th 04, 01:05 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Robin Mayes
Difference between starting and road signals

I have been reading about the signalling system on the London
Underground,...
Forum: London Transport May 5th 04, 08:01 PM
Replies: 86
Posted By Robin Mayes
What to see on the tube

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 May 2004, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Tue, 4 May 2004 13:01:14...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 106

Forum Jump