Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Clive Page[_4_]
Forum: London Transport March 4th 11, 06:08 PM
Replies: 136
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
Why no assigned platforms?

In message , Huge
writes
As opposed to FCC at Bedford, who spend most mornings playing what I call
"Platform Roulette". I think they do...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 11, 01:37 PM
Replies: 165
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
Oyster ticketing developments

In message , Paul Scott
writes
Agree entirely - I'll await SWT's response first though. After PF, I
think the Weymouth...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 11, 01:35 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
Super-Off Peak Day Travelcards from Cambridge

In message ,
writes
Why are you so sure the fault lies with NXEA/FCC and not SWT, who do have
Super Off-Peak tickets...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 11, 01:01 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
Super-Off Peak Day Travelcards from Cambridge

In message ,
writes
It can't possibly be FCC's fault. The ticket was NXEA only, issued by an
NXEA ticket machine at an...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 11, 12:58 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
Super-Off Peak Day Travelcards from Cambridge

In message ,
writes
They told it was because it was a Super Off-Peak ticket, both this time
and once before. I don't...
Forum: London Transport February 28th 11, 08:45 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
Super-Off Peak Day Travelcards from Cambridge

In message ,
writes
I bought an NXEA version today to go to Heathrow to meet my aged mother
returning from afar.

It...
Forum: London Transport February 28th 11, 08:39 PM
Replies: 165
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
Oyster ticketing developments

In message ,
writes

So, the advantage for casual users of not needing to get Oyster for their
occasional visit to...
Forum: London Transport February 26th 11, 09:32 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
BBC discovers that Oyster users can be overcharged for incomplete journeys

In message
,
Mizter T writes
I think it's simply the journalist getting in a muddle and jumping...
Forum: London Transport February 19th 11, 02:52 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
no coverage in the tube

In message
,
Mizter T writes

On Fri,...
Forum: London Transport February 17th 11, 08:14 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
no coverage in the tube

In message 01cbce1e$13a7dce0$LocalHost@default, Michael R N Dolbear
writes
The Kindle ebook reader comes with a free 3G data link (GPRS or EDGE if
no 3G) mainly intended for...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 11, 08:46 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
New experience on FCC

In message
,
D7666 writes
... and any passenger seeing those signs has actually already passed
the indicator...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 11, 12:56 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
New experience on FCC

In message
,
D7666 writes
Both A and B at SPILL are used at weekends, although things do not
seem fixed from...
Forum: London Transport December 31st 10, 04:23 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
St Pancras Renaissance Hotel to open in March 2011

In message , Roland Perry
writes
Sub-edited by a grocer, it appears.

(I'll eat, shoot and leave).

If you mean the apostrophe in "Manhattan...
Forum: London Transport December 23rd 10, 09:18 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
113 cancellations on FCC Thameslink

In message
,
D7666 writes
And there are still no paper timetables from 12.12.10 at most FCC
stations....
Forum: London Transport December 23rd 10, 03:58 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
How do FCC get away with their emergency GN timetable?

In message ,
writes
But the worst thing is the outrageous padding in the timings, presumably
to avoid any delay claims...
Forum: London Transport December 23rd 10, 03:41 PM
Replies: 35

Forum: London Transport December 22nd 10, 09:15 AM
Replies: 35
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
113 cancellations on FCC Thameslink

In message
,
D7666 writes
No services can now call at City Thameslink because of treacherous
conditions.

I...
Forum: London Transport December 12th 10, 05:49 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
Kings X schematic map

In message , Roland Perry
writes
You can do it in three/four: One from platform to gate level. A second
from gate level to street, and then one...
Forum: London Transport December 12th 10, 09:50 AM
Replies: 55
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
Kings X schematic map

In message , Eric
writes
another way of travel - "no, we don't have to make any provision on the
buses for wheelchairs, they can just travel...
Forum: London Transport November 19th 10, 02:45 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
London Thameslink On The Underground

In message , Roy Badami
writes
Oh, sorry, NR tickets to London Thameslink were never valid on the
Moorgate branch anyway, so I don't...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 10, 01:36 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
BorisBus prototype pictures - BBC News

In message ,
writes
We're all pedestrians and I can count on 1 hand the number of times I saw a
bendy bus blocking a crossing in all the...
Forum: London Transport August 28th 10, 02:16 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
Transportation option from London City Airport to Regents Park.

In message , Roland Perry
writes
BA238 dep 8.15am arr 7.40pm
AA156 dep 9.10am arr 8.45pm

The problem with all these conventional same-day...
Forum: London Transport August 23rd 10, 10:06 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
Transportation option from London City Airport to Regents Park.

In message OYtco.163011$6C1.65588@hurricane, Robin
writes
I've not used London City recently (and am a UK national). The OP
appeared to be posting from the USA and I don't think...
Forum: London Transport August 18th 10, 11:03 AM
Replies: 66
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
Runaway Train On The Tube

In message
,
martin writes
Something that I don't think had previously been released:
The crew of...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 10, 09:25 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By Clive Page[_4_]
Moscow Metro vs. London Underground

In message , Tristan Miller
writes
I just got back from a trip to Moscow. I made extensive use of the Metro
there and thought...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41

Forum Jump