Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matt Wheeler
Forum: London Transport July 2nd 09, 04:35 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Watford to Heathrow

"Frederick Williams" wrote in message
Tony Polson wrote:

Mizter T wrote:

On Jul 1, 1:13=A0pm,...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 09, 03:44 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Engineering work on the Met

"John Rowland" wrote in
message ...
According to
Forum: London Transport January 18th 09, 08:49 PM
Replies: 80
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Watford rail link support boost

Forum: London Transport December 7th 08, 06:36 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Reading display

"Colin McKenzie" wrote in message
The problem is the lack of consistency and the potential for
Forum: London Transport November 8th 08, 08:30 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Rail Replacement Busses

I noted some MCW Metrobus vehicles on rail...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 08, 06:32 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Bus Fairs, (U4 & U9) how Much?

"Section 31T" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how much bus fairs can I expect to pay?

Bus U4 Hayes & Harlington Station...
Forum: London Transport July 1st 07, 06:23 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt Wheeler
New Adobe Acrobat reader - should I install?

"John Rowland" wrote in
message ...

Anyone tried it?

I've been running Acrobat Reader 8 for a few months...
Forum: London Transport June 18th 07, 05:28 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Matt Wheeler
What is this bus?

"David of Broadway" wrote in message
It appears to be vaguely Routemaster-like.

Forum: London Transport June 11th 07, 05:29 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Matt Wheeler
St Pancras Thameslink Platforms (Midland Rd)

In message , at 16:11:50 on
Mon, 11 Jun 2007, Sky Rider...
Forum: London Transport April 26th 07, 06:09 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Matt Wheeler
New Connection Watford Triangle - Metropolitan Line

The New (Southern) Watford South Junction, was started during the
Forum: London Transport January 27th 07, 12:21 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Matt Wheeler
City Thameslink gateline

Recently I've noticed that a mixture of automatic and manual ticket
gates are being...
Forum: London Transport January 21st 07, 08:50 AM
Replies: 57
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Penalty fares for sitting in First Class

"DaveP" wrote in message
I suspect that this kind of thing (Standard people sitting in First
on
suburban lines...
Forum: London Transport January 16th 07, 05:03 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Ken to TOCs - end of January deadline to sign up for Oyster PAYG

Fine if you're crossing London, but there's no included gate...
Forum: London Transport January 10th 07, 06:59 PM
Replies: 72
Posted By Matt Wheeler
The new service pattern on the Circle and H&C lines

"Dave A" wrote in message
Tom Anderson wrote:
On Tue, 9 Jan 2007, asdf wrote:

No, because the Mets replace H&Cs.

asdf...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 07, 07:53 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Matt Wheeler
More frequent?

"C" wrote in message
Early morning, which line runs more trains Jubilee line or the DLR
to Canary Wharf?

Couple of...
Forum: London Transport October 29th 06, 05:27 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Class 450 PA System "Hacked"

Forum: London Transport July 31st 06, 05:07 PM
Replies: 84
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Park and ride systems (was Letter from TfL to FCC)

"Rupert Candy" wrote in message

iirc, the Cambridge P&R runs on the basis that the...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 06, 01:54 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Matt Wheeler
TfL Route 395

"Aidan Stanger" wrote in message

(snip)
TfL do not advertise bad news or...
Forum: London Transport June 25th 06, 12:47 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Reduction in Chiltern Services and Funding of Shared Met Line

In article ,
Forum: London Transport June 24th 06, 04:35 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Reduction in Chiltern Services and Funding of Shared Met Line

"www.waspies.net" wrote in message
Alan J. Flavell wrote:

Some have suggested...
Forum: London Transport June 24th 06, 04:27 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Reduction in Chiltern Services and Funding of Shared Met Line

Sat, 24 Jun 2006...
Forum: London Transport June 21st 06, 08:49 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Matt Wheeler
Will Oyster PP be valid on the NLL ?

"Tim Roll-Pickering" wrote in message

Did I hear somewhere that when SilverLink's franchise on...
Forum: London Transport June 4th 06, 09:55 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By Matt Wheeler
West London Tram to go ahead

"Neil Williams" wrote in message

The ticket machine's crashed on both of my ftr rides so...
Forum: London Transport June 4th 06, 06:41 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By Matt Wheeler
West London Tram to go ahead

The bendyness of the busses probably causes more problems...
Forum: London Transport June 4th 06, 12:25 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Matt Wheeler
"LUL in a Day"

"AstraVanMan" wrote in
message ...
"Roland Perry" wrote in message basic theory
was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 69

Forum Jump