Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Standing at HN28 signal
Forum: London Transport November 8th 10, 07:09 PM
Replies: 2
Central Line Sandite

On Nov 8, 4:54*pm, upinthesky wrote:
On Nov 8, 8:41*am, Standing at HN28 signal

I know the east end train is formed of 62ts but...
Forum: London Transport November 8th 10, 07:41 AM
Replies: 2
Central Line Sandite

I know the east end train is formed of 62ts but it's the west end
train I am concerned with here. Does the train run with 62ts or 92ts?
Can anyone supply timings?

Finally what do lines such as...
Forum: London Transport May 13th 10, 07:42 AM
Replies: 12
Speak of the Devil

On 12 May, 23:15, Bruce wrote:
On Wed, 12 May 2010 22:31:37 +0100, "Richard J."

When you've finished whinging about the...
Forum: London Transport June 3rd 09, 09:23 PM
Replies: 54
SouthEastern HS1 Trial Service Finally Announced

On 3 June, 22:11, wrote:
I have had a reply to me query about Britrail Vailidity on the HS1
preview services (that's **Britrail validity**)services. You're going
to...
Forum: London Transport June 3rd 09, 05:50 PM
Replies: 54
SouthEastern HS1 Trial Service Finally Announced

On 2 June, 23:36, wrote:
On Jun 2, 10:14*pm, "Paul Scott"

On Jun 2, 7:34 pm, Paul Corfield...
Forum: London Transport March 22nd 09, 01:17 AM
Replies: 66
377 on Thameslink

On 20 Mar, 11:08, wrote:
On Mar 20, 7:58 am, Standing at HN28 signal

FCC/TL *won't be using SDO ... they do not use it anywhere on...
Forum: London Transport March 20th 09, 06:58 AM
Replies: 66
377 on Thameslink

On 19 Mar, 12:33, wrote:
AIUI FCC would not require GSM on 377s for the same reason that SN do.

The Victoria 377 problem is GSM, yes, sure, but it is for postioning
for...
Forum: London Transport January 23rd 09, 09:13 AM
Replies: 15
train door delay arriving at victoria

On 23 Jan, 09:29, wrote:
It is because one of the platforms at Victoria is shorter than the
others. *I think it is platform 7 from memory. *It takes the system a
bit...
Forum: London Transport November 7th 08, 07:46 PM
Replies: 1
Rail Replacement Busses

I noted some MCW Metrobus vehicles on rail replacements around
Marylebone last weekend and wondered how these were allowed since I
thought they would have been banned under the Low Emission Zone...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 08, 05:02 PM
Replies: 1
Southern East Croydon to Milton Keynes service issues

The bit I notice with interest is the mention of 319s;

4.8 Specified equipment Where the proposed amendment contains changes
to specified equipment (rolling stock), please give full...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 08, 10:24 PM
Replies: 44
Shepherds Bush etc

On 18 Sep, 13:45, wrote:

The NXEC booking engine shows hourly off-peak xx:10 ECR-MKC and xx:13
return...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 08, 09:45 PM
Replies: 44
Shepherds Bush etc

On 17 Sep, 15:47, chunkyoldcortina wrote:
Have you seen the number of stops?!

It's slower than changing trains! It's quicker even to travel most of
the way from MK to EC,...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 08, 09:17 PM
Replies: 44
Shepherds Bush etc

Neil Williams wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:45:06 -0700 (PDT), MIG

Certainly nothing significantly faster, stopping at both Watford and
Milton...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 08, 11:26 AM
Replies: 44
Shepherds Bush etc

Southern only been route learning that way due to several drivers
moving into Link 1 at Norwood (the only drivers depot to sign the
route) and as there are no booked trains that way they have had to...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 08, 11:39 PM
Replies: 3
What's happening at Streatham Hill railway station

On 28 Aug, 10:39, Railist wrote:

It seems that just about every weekend, the station is closed and...
Forum: London Transport August 20th 08, 03:51 PM
Replies: 6
Aldwych branch train

On 16 Aug, 13:34, "Q" ..@.. wrote:

Does the old northern...
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 08, 04:05 PM
Replies: 54
Whoops!

On 3 Jul, 13:56, "Batman55" wrote:

Forum: London Transport April 3rd 08, 10:04 PM
Replies: 25
Door open buttons on London Underground

On 3 Apr, 22:11, MIG wrote:

For some reason the guards don't have the same problem in the 455s.- Hide quoted text -

Yes they do!! They now have to actually get out...
Forum: London Transport February 28th 08, 06:47 PM
Replies: 6
LUL Withdrawls....

On 27 Feb, 09:51, Boltar wrote:
On 24 Feb, 20:08, Standing at HN28 signal

Has any stock been withdrawn in the last 6 months or so?...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 08, 07:08 PM
Replies: 6
LUL Withdrawls....

Has any stock been withdrawn in the last 6 months or so? I ask because
last October I went to the park overlooking Acton Depot and managed
these...
Forum: London Transport February 18th 08, 05:47 PM
Replies: 14
Forest Hill and Sydenham post Thameslink

On 3 Feb, 07:57, Mwmbwls wrote:
The Forest Hill Society blog reports:http://foresthillsociety.blogspot.com/2008/02/good-news-for-rail-pass...
quote
Good news for...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 07, 10:28 AM
Replies: 43
Old BR logo on London Underground

On 29 Dec, 00:36, "Lew 1" wrote:

It's *not* an old logo. Every railway station in the country shows that
logo

Not quite every station. St Pancras has only...
Forum: London Transport December 24th 07, 08:28 PM
Replies: 10
Worst platform I know of...is Thameslink St Panc internat

On 23 Dec, 13:22, "Peter Smyth" wrote:

Forum: London Transport December 23rd 07, 11:16 PM
Replies: 10
East London Line - THE STOCK

On 24 Dec, 00:06, "Peter Corser" wrote:
alex_t wrote:
Hopefully they can be used to
suppliment the rubbish C Stock on the Circle line!!

I thought that...
Forum: London Transport December 23rd 07, 05:02 PM
Replies: 10
East London Line - THE STOCK

So what happens to the A Stock that was used on the East London Line
fleet? Can Neasden cope with all of it? Where before a few 4 cars were
maintained or berthed at New Cross Depot which now won't...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

Forum Jump