Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: simon
Forum: London Transport April 20th 04, 08:11 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By simon
Oystercard and penalty fares

"Barry Salter" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:54:44 +0100, "Jon E."
Forum: London Transport April 5th 04, 03:31 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By simon
Commuting from Wimbledon

Soon to be moving to Wimbledon or Wimbledon Park area.

I'll be travelling to Camden Town, other half going to Charing Cross.

Never done the journey in the rush hour before, can anyone give me an...
Forum: London Transport January 23rd 04, 03:26 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By simon
Oyster bug

The Tube homepage has a response to the Standards Oyster article. Basically
saying that it was all incorrect.

http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/pressreleases/0401/23.asp

"Richard J."...
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 04, 03:08 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By simon
Refurbished Victoria line trains

"Geoff Marshall" wrote in message
Whoops!

bit behind the times then. travel on the Vic a fair bit though, and
that's
the...
Forum: London Transport January 21st 04, 03:20 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By simon
Walthamstow Redevelopment

Has anyone got any info regarding the Walthamstow Central Redevelopment ?

Will the tube station get closed when the walkway bus passage is coonected ?

Can't find anything detailed on TFL
Forum: London Transport January 14th 04, 02:06 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By simon
Season - Coventry to London

Can anyone direct me to a website which shows season ticket prices for
Coventry to London
Forum: London Transport January 14th 04, 08:26 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By simon
Gate Codes + Oyster

Currently using a monthly Oyster with no pre pay on it.

Everytime I touch it on entry,
the gate opens,
seek assistance is displayed,
code 70 appears on bottom left corner.

The ticket is correct in...
Forum: London Transport December 23rd 03, 12:45 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By simon
Oystercard - Mixing Pre-Pay and Season

I've just put £10 prepay on to my Oystercard which already has a monthly
ticket on it.

I've been told that when I go outside my Travelcard boundary the "Extension"
amount will be taken off.

I...
Forum: London Transport December 16th 03, 01:10 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By simon
Online Customer Charter Refund Form SNAFU?

Any chance of the refund process becoming automatic for oyster card holders
?

If my entry & exit swipes were 15 minutes longer than the recommended
journey time, a refund voucher / credit to card...
Forum: London Transport December 9th 03, 09:07 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By simon
Fares for 2004 & Oysters

According to the 2004 Fares leaflet there is only talk about pre-pay oyster
tickets being cheaper than the increased prices.

Maybe my memory is wrong BUT I thought that in the summer when all...
Forum: London Transport November 20th 03, 08:46 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By simon
Tours of the London Underground

Does anyone know of any "On-site" tours of LU stations (Used/Dis-used) ?

I have looked at the LT Museum site but they only cater for group visits ?

Any help ?
Forum: London Transport November 12th 03, 09:31 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By simon
Oystercard Failure

I currently have an Oyster which has worked find for the last 3 months. My
current tickets runs oot on the 14th November.

When leaving Camden Town station this morning, my card failed saying...
Forum: London Transport October 31st 03, 09:27 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By simon
Camden Town Travel Centre

"Richard J." wrote in message
Forum: London Transport October 31st 03, 08:40 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By simon
Camden Town Travel Centre

Whilst looking for LU delays on Teletext (ITV3 - P164), I noticed a page
listing "Travel Information Centres".

I could picture most of them (Euston, Victoria, Liverpool St.), but Camden
Town was...
Forum: London Transport October 29th 03, 08:25 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By simon
Northern Line #3

Euston to Camden (Charing Cross Branch) was very quiet a 08:50. My carriage
had probably 6 passengers in total.

TFL site says
When the...
Forum: London Transport October 23rd 03, 10:54 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By simon
Northern Line Refunds

Just noticed a refund section (Q10) on the FAQ - Camden section the Tube
website

http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/pressreleases/0310/23.asp

Looks like the customer charter can be used even though...

Forum: London Transport October 22nd 03, 01:19 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By simon
What's happened to the PEDs?

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message
Hats off to the Victoria Line driver this morning. I got stuck just
outside
KX when the...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 03, 12:25 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By simon
What's happened to the PEDs?

"Dave Newt" wrote in message

Forum: London Transport October 22nd 03, 09:37 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By simon
Normal Northern Line service not resuming this week + pictures

The TFL website states that a normal service on the Northern Line won't be
restored this week. It also has...
Forum: London Transport October 21st 03, 12:20 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By simon
Underground Customer Charter Refunds on-line

Forum: London Transport October 21st 03, 10:50 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By simon
Underground Customer Charter Refunds on-line

"Jason" wrote in message

Don't recall seeing this posted here before, and I've just noticed it:

Underground Customer...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 03, 12:42 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By simon
Zone extensions with Oyster?

--

David...
Forum: London Transport September 26th 03, 02:29 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By simon
Re : Underground Map

Has anyone got any sources for a map of London displaying the LU services
along with service tunnels, disused stations and waterways ?

Any help aprreciated.
Forum: London Transport September 17th 03, 02:49 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By simon
Oyster Card - charge?

One of the things that scare me about these cards is the way they can
place
you near a scene of a crime, so if you have a record anyway, you are
likely
to raise alarm bells even...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36

Forum Jump