Showing results 1 to 25 of 176
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Edward Cowling London UK
Forum: London Transport January 5th 10, 01:53 PM
Replies: 2
Oyster on National Rail from 2nd Jan

In message , David
Constable writes
I understood that Oyster was valid on National Rail from today. There
is publicity...
Forum: London Transport June 21st 09, 02:37 PM
Replies: 3
Off the trains

I changed jobs in Feb 09 so I no longer have to get the First Capital
Connect from Palmers Green. It's amazing how much that has improved my
life. I can see in colour again :-)

No more, will it...
Forum: London Transport February 19th 09, 07:47 AM
Replies: 6
Catching offenders is on the cards

In message
,
Offramp writes
From the February 2009 On The Move (No 155), page 18.

"A suspect who...
Forum: London Transport February 19th 09, 07:44 AM
Replies: 40
Can't the tube just go one day without some major fsckup?

In message
,
writes
So my wife has got stuck because of the victoria line being down. Just
how many...
Forum: London Transport February 8th 09, 12:17 PM
Replies: 5
Where is the "Way Out"

In message , James
Farrar writes

Good question. It used to be ubiquitous on the railways too, but some TOCs
have...
Forum: London Transport February 6th 09, 09:32 AM
Replies: 5
Great Northern Electric

What are First Capital Connect doing with the Welwyn & Hertford Routes
to get it so wrong ?

It seemed Mickey Mouse under WAGN and reminded me of a hobbyist system.
But First Capital Connect seem...
Forum: London Transport February 2nd 09, 02:21 PM
Replies: 77
All TfL buses suspended due to snow

In message , Matthew
Dickinson writes
All TfL bus services have been suspended due to the snow.

I can't remember this...
Forum: London Transport December 25th 08, 12:25 PM
Replies: 9
Graffiti where ?

I wonder which part of our safe a secure tube system will be vandalised
by kids with spray cans this year ?

Thank God Al Qaeda haven't infiltrated the Graffiti gang :-)

--
Edward Cowling "The...
Forum: London Transport November 16th 08, 10:56 AM
Replies: 130
Constant anouncements on London Buses

In message ,
writes
In...
Forum: London Transport November 15th 08, 01:17 PM
Replies: 130
Constant anouncements on London Buses

In message , solar penguin
writes

It reminds me of...
Forum: London Transport November 15th 08, 08:55 AM
Replies: 130
Constant anouncements on London Buses

In message
,
Railist writes

I think it's Route 133 to/from Liverpool Street. When someone...
Forum: London Transport November 10th 08, 12:08 PM
Replies: 130
Constant anouncements on London Buses

In message , Andrew Heenan
writes
stops very unpleasant. But lets face it buses have been little more than 4
wheeled drop in centres for years...
Forum: London Transport November 10th 08, 08:43 AM
Replies: 130
Constant anouncements on London Buses

In message , John Holt
writes
Is it just me or does anyone else find travelling on any London bus now
COMPLETELY...
Forum: London Transport October 29th 08, 06:37 PM
Replies: 4
No Trains Today

We have officially joined the third world.

After a cold night and about half an inch of snow I went to Palmers
Green Station this morning to get my train to work. Did I find a slight
delay on the...
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 08, 05:00 PM
Replies: 55
Hey ho, hey ho, its off to strike we go...

In message , Mike Bristow
writes
In article ,
James Farrar ...
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 08, 03:03 PM
Replies: 55
Hey ho, hey ho, its off to strike we go...

In message , James Farrar
writes
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 01:25:14 -0700 (PDT), MIG

He is...
Forum: London Transport August 20th 08, 06:16 PM
Replies: 55
Hey ho, hey ho, its off to strike we go...

In message
, MIG
writes

He does seem like a drunk on a Saturday night strutting up the...
Forum: London Transport August 19th 08, 09:27 PM
Replies: 55
Hey ho, hey ho, its off to strike we go...

In message
,
Boltar writes
.. with a Bob Crowe here and a dodgy ballot there , hey ho hey ho...
Forum: London Transport August 19th 08, 09:25 PM
Replies: 41
North London Line blockade

In message , Peter Lawrence
writes

With the forthcoming ten week bloclade of the North London line,

Blockade ?! Who by ? ...
Forum: London Transport August 9th 08, 05:22 PM
Replies: 28
Grit in the Oyster

In message
,
Boltar writes
Oh dear , some toys being chucked out of prams over at TfL HQ. Seems
poor old...
Forum: London Transport August 9th 08, 04:58 PM
Replies: 7
Ventilation Victoria Line

In message
,
Boltar writes
On 9 Aug, 14:22, "John Rowland"
Forum: London Transport August 9th 08, 04:39 PM
Replies: 7
Ventilation Victoria Line

In message , John Rowland
writes
After another grim morning on Friday, I wonder...
Forum: London Transport August 9th 08, 01:00 PM
Replies: 7
Ventilation Victoria Line

After another grim morning on Friday, I wonder why the ventilation on
the Victoria Line is so bad ? If you change to the Piccadilly at
Finsbury Park it's like entering a different world. So if the...
Forum: London Transport July 31st 08, 11:49 AM
Replies: 54
Another squashed bus

In message , Batman55
writes

See http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7528024.stm for info and
picture. In Old Oak Common...
Forum: London Transport June 20th 08, 07:29 PM
Replies: 3
I KEN

In message , John Rowland
writes

I saw a limo with the above reg yesterday... it wasn't who I thought it was,
was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 176

Forum Jump