Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lawrence Myers
Forum: London Transport October 2nd 04, 07:27 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Off peak travelcards

I was told, at LU ticket office, 4 days before.

--
Lawrence Myers

Forum: London Transport September 28th 04, 08:14 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Chalk Farm

Zac wrote:
Anyone know why Chalk Farm was closed this morning for emergency
engineering works ?

According to the notice displayed there this evening, the spiral staircase
was dangerous and...
Forum: London Transport September 15th 04, 08:36 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Leytonstone tunnel?

simon wrote:
Just as my train left Leytonstone heading eastbound to Epping
yesterday, I noticed a tunnel that dips down quite sharply on the
westbound side of the track. I don't think that this...
Forum: London Transport September 8th 04, 09:59 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Blockade of cross London Thameslink services from Saturday 11th September 2004 until 2005

Dave Arquati wrote:
Cadman wrote:

Roland Perry...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 04, 05:28 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Lawrence Myers
New Route 304

Where did you here about this from??

--
Lawrence Myers

Does anyone know if...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 04, 07:42 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Spaniards Road in Hampstead closures planned

Forum: London Transport June 30th 04, 05:32 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Uxbridge Branch 100th Birthday

Can any one tell me yet, where the special 3 hour trips in 1938 stock are
going from Uxbridge, this coming Sunday?

--
Lawrence Myers
Forum: London Transport June 17th 04, 05:11 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Uxbridge 100 - 1938TS trip

Does anyone know where the trips, over 3 hours each, are going?
Lawrence Myers

I haven't seen...
Forum: London Transport June 11th 04, 07:42 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Lawrence Myers
LU Stock Transfer Routes

As I remember, after using the link to Finsbury Prk Main Line, it then went
via KX York Rd (Hotel Curve on the return) and Widened Lines to Farringdon,
where it shunted across to Circle, and then to...
Forum: London Transport June 9th 04, 07:19 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Lawrence Myers
LU Stock Transfer Routes

Sharon & Gordon Thomson wrote:
Anyone tell me anything about the stretch of line which links the
District with the East London Line? Is it entirely in tunnel and
double-tracked? How long is it?...
Forum: London Transport May 20th 04, 09:17 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Lawrence Myers
New Met line timetables

I saw a notice at Wembley Park which implies that the SB off peak services
from Amersham, not calling at Northwick Park & Preston Rd, will use Fast
Line, and Plat 6 at WP, instead of Plat 5. Whether...
Forum: London Transport May 18th 04, 07:01 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Wembley Park engineering 22/23 May

The LU notice says quite clearly that the Met line is running south from
Willesden Green. What I presume is happening is that Met line trains are
reversing N-S at Wembley Park , through the depot to...
Forum: London Transport May 13th 04, 10:08 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Oyster Prepay on buses

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message
Paul Corfield wrote:

Forum: London Transport April 27th 04, 06:59 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Wembley Park Depot

TheOneKEA wrote:
Does anybody know when Metronet or Tube Lines is FINALLY going to
certify Wembley Park Depot as safe for train storage and maintenance?
IIRC it's been sitting empty for several...
Forum: London Transport April 22nd 04, 07:48 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Trafalgar Square tube station?

simon wrote:
Hi everyone.

I've been reading the latest edition of London's Underground. Having
known nothing of the capital's tube system, it has been a very good
read. One thing puzzles me...
Forum: London Transport April 19th 04, 07:34 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Weekend District/Circle Closure

Paul Weaver wrote:
So Richmond and Ealing trains will be stopping at Earls Court? Will
they reverse there or will they continue to the depot to reverse? Will
any be continuing to High Street...
Forum: London Transport April 18th 04, 08:42 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Lawrence Myers
New Route 83 Timetables

But why are TFL timetables, available for download for every stop on route,
where presumably they will be displayed, not showing the night busses?

--
Lawrence Myers

"Paul Corfield"...
Forum: London Transport April 17th 04, 09:53 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Lawrence Myers
New Route 83 Timetables

I note that, from tomorrow, bus route 83 will have a new timetable
incorporating the previous night route N83, which is being renumbered 83.

However when I downloaded the new timetable, dated...
Forum: London Transport April 13th 04, 10:52 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Oyster PrePay on a bus

"Colin McKenzie" wrote in message

"JB" typed
Ah I see. ...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 04, 09:41 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Whatever happened to the Mill Hill East extension?

Marratxi wrote:
I remember a few years back there was talk of the...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 04, 07:02 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Negative balance Oyster on buses

"dan" wrote in message
Hi all,

If you go out of zone on a journey without sufficient pre-pay on your
Forum: London Transport January 13th 04, 06:59 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Lawrence Myers
How Do I Check My Oyster Pre Pay Balance?

Every time you enter through a tube station gate, your balance is shown at
the bottom of the display.

--
Lawrence Myers

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport January 12th 04, 10:09 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Why is High Barnet in Zone 4 and 5

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
(Andy Coleman)typed

Hi,

I have a Z1-4 yearly travel...
Forum: London Transport January 11th 04, 09:15 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Lawrence Myers
Oyster Pre Pay and Photo Card

The Literature was very clear. If you want your Oyster purely for prepay,
then no registration is necessary, so no photocard. However, if your using
for 7 day or longer travelcards, then you have to...
Forum: London Transport January 8th 04, 09:00 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Lawrence Myers
222 bus

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:00:59 +0000, Dave Arquati wrote:

The 49 and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41

Forum Jump