Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Helen Deborah Vecht
Forum: London Transport August 20th 09, 01:04 PM
Replies: 8
Parking at Edgware

I know for a fact parking was free when my companion parked in the
Broadwalk when we went for dinner in Edgware on a Sunday evening.
I can't exactly recall when this was.
We aren't late diners.

--...
Forum: London Transport August 16th 09, 05:21 PM
Replies: 8
Parking at Edgware

The message
from "Basil Jet" contains these
words:

The message...
Forum: London Transport August 11th 09, 09:55 PM
Replies: 8
Parking at Edgware

The message
from Roland Perry contains these words:

In message
, at
Forum: London Transport March 22nd 09, 04:43 PM
Replies: 50
Complusory Bus Stops

The message
from contains these words:

Forum: London Transport March 20th 09, 01:28 PM
Replies: 76
Google puts (some of) Britain on the map

BBC website has a shot of a chap taking a leak at a bus stop in Birmingham...

--
Helen Vecht
Edgware
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 09, 12:17 PM
Replies: 6
One-day Travelcard not allowed to be issued more than a week in advance?

Are any of your local newsagent/sweet shop places Ticket Stops?
It's often less inconvenient (and faster) to purchase ODTCs there.

--
Helen Vecht
Edgware
Forum: London Transport February 10th 09, 09:17 AM
Replies: 9
Que?

I receive TfL email travel alerts which included this gem today:

CIRCLE LINE: Severe delays are occurring due to the late finish of
engineering work at Finchley Road.

????

--
Helen D. Vecht:...
Forum: London Transport December 25th 08, 12:48 PM
Replies: 59
Buses waiting time and blocking the road

"Andrew Heenan" typed

Paul Weaver wrote:
Buses must be very unreliable

Not quite.
It's the bureaucratic rules.

If the door alarm won#'t shut up, if the ramp won't work,...
Forum: London Transport December 25th 08, 12:46 PM
Replies: 59
Buses waiting time and blocking the road

"Ian" typed

"John Rowland" wrote in message

Absolutely....
Forum: London Transport October 18th 08, 11:28 AM
Replies: 34
Fare Evasion

"Paul Scott" typed

I read a similar...
Forum: London Transport October 18th 08, 11:25 AM
Replies: 34
Fare Evasion

Roland Perry typed

In message , at 17:38:50 on Fri, 17
Oct 2008, tim..... remarked:
You think there is a...
Forum: London Transport October 18th 08, 11:24 AM
Replies: 34
Fare Evasion

"tim....." typed

In message , at...
Forum: London Transport October 17th 08, 01:07 PM
Replies: 34
Fare Evasion

The message

from Jamie Thompson contains these words:

On 17 Oct, 08:35, Roland Perry...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 08, 11:14 PM
Replies: 7
Bus Fairs, (U4 & U9) how Much?

Cash fares are £2 for each bus journey for an adult.
If you use an Oyster card, only 90p is deducted for each bus trip up to
a maximum of £3 per day.

You will almost certainly save money if you buy...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 08, 08:03 PM
Replies: 30
7day 1-6 travel card

Roland Perry typed

In message
, at
01:41:12 on Sat, 5 Jul 2008, MIG ...
Forum: London Transport July 4th 08, 11:01 AM
Replies: 30
7day 1-6 travel card

" typed

Another thing if i go from Heathrow central to wembley would the
oyster card know the difference if i want via rayners lane or
Forum: London Transport June 17th 08, 10:37 AM
Replies: 19
Nice oyster scam

Thunderbug typed

According to a London Lite article I posted about here around 6 months
ago, the charges for touching in then out at the same station...
Forum: London Transport June 16th 08, 07:40 AM
Replies: 19
Nice oyster scam

If you're travelling from an LU station...
Forum: London Transport June 3rd 08, 07:21 PM
Replies: 5
"OnePulse" cards and Oyster readers

Alighting at South Bermondsey this evening I was greeted by a group[1]
of ticket inspectors complete with those hand-held Oyster readers.. On
extracting my...
Forum: London Transport April 5th 08, 02:16 PM
Replies: 13
Parking

It's rather different where my parents live. It's about 500 metres from
the station entrance and there are about two cars per house on a street
with virtually no off-street parking. Before residents'...
Forum: London Transport March 16th 08, 06:20 AM
Replies: 5
Are emails still being sent for auto top-up?

Ernst S Blofeld typed

I've just found them (except for the most recent which I assume hasn't
been delivered yet). I've got a .procmail...
Forum: London Transport March 15th 08, 05:27 PM
Replies: 8
Ian Jelf: Shameless Plug for Free Walk

Adrian typed

Ian Jelf (Ian Jelf ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

anyone from utl coming along would be moist...
Forum: London Transport March 15th 08, 05:21 PM
Replies: 5
Are emails still being sent for auto top-up?

Tim Woodall typed

Just been going though my records and I think the last email I received
for auto top-up was on 8th January for a top-up on 7th Jan. (It's
possible...
Forum: London Transport March 13th 08, 04:04 PM
Replies: 13
Oyster on 23 February

" typed

On Mar 13, 12:00 pm, "
Why don't they send you an email if you ever get an unresolved...
Forum: London Transport March 5th 08, 09:07 AM
Replies: 13
Oyster on 23 February

"Mike Shingleton" typed

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message