Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dan
Forum: London Transport August 21st 04, 12:06 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By dan
Public Transport in Warsaw

One important thing to note if travelling in Warsaw: If you have large
luggage you need to buy an extra ticket for it (a la Easy bus)!!!

I saw some poor Ozzy backpackers being caught by this while I...
Forum: London Transport August 12th 04, 01:47 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By dan
Oyster Prepay capping

Yes, I know it's a stuck record. I looked it up on the Oystercard site
just now and was surprised to find a...
Forum: London Transport June 3rd 04, 10:57 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By dan
Scope for Changing LU Route Linkings

A better plan might be to replace the Circle with a Wimbledon -
Wimbledon Loop, or alternatively to run Hammersmith - Aldgate -
Wimbledon and Wimbledon - Edgware Rd - Whitechapel.

Forum: London Transport May 26th 04, 03:50 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By dan
Oyster prepay

Prepay seems to...
Forum: London Transport May 19th 04, 12:40 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By dan
New Met line timetables

Has anyone managed to get hold of or seen the new timetable for
Amersham/Chesham Met Line which starts...
Forum: London Transport May 12th 04, 12:35 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By dan
Gatwick Heatrow

Thanks to all. I think, however, we will get the coach because we are a 35
persons group. Do you know...
Forum: London Transport May 11th 04, 03:00 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By dan
Going Down......

Roland Perry wrote in message ...
In message v0Unc.268$Xs2.15@newsfe1-win, Geoff Marshall
writes
Slightly off...
Forum: London Transport May 5th 04, 04:09 PM
Replies: 86
Posted By dan
Whitechapel rebuild: was: What to see on the tube

Paul Corfield wrote in message ...

snipped out Paul's fantastic list of things to see on the network!

Whitechapel -...
Forum: London Transport April 7th 04, 03:44 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By dan
East London Line Progress Update

Message received from the East London Line mailing list.........

Thankyou for registering with the project e-mail group. Please be
aware that there are now more than 800 members to administer...
Forum: London Transport April 6th 04, 09:51 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By dan
Change from machine

Martin Bienwald wrote in message ...

: Well it took my note and...
Forum: London Transport February 27th 04, 10:02 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By dan
Oyster in South London is rubbish

"Alan J. Flavell" wrote in message ...

Show me an Underground-style...
Forum: London Transport February 20th 04, 08:51 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By dan
Talking Buses

"Richard J." wrote in message ...
Tom Anderson wrote:

More to...
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 04, 09:28 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By dan
Luton Airport

I'm flying Luton Airport this Saturday. What's the best way to travel
there...
Forum: London Transport January 20th 04, 10:30 AM
Replies: 62
Posted By dan
Aldwych Station

"Dave Liney" wrote in message
As to your suggestion of closing the ELL or Mill Hill East then you would
leave people with longer walks to get to an alternative tube stations:
Forum: London Transport January 20th 04, 10:28 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By dan
Northern Line worry

Forum: London Transport January 20th 04, 10:26 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By dan
Do you live above a tube tunnel?

I lived in a flat for a while which was directly above the Glasgow
Underground's Circle line, between Hillhead and Kelvinbridge. Every 30-60
seconds the floor/walls vibrated when a train was...
Forum: London Transport January 20th 04, 10:21 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By dan
Olympic bid transport proposals

Even with the transport improvements that will remain here long after the
Forum: London Transport January 14th 04, 01:32 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By dan
Negative balance Oyster on buses

Kat wrote in message ...
In message , dan
Forum: London Transport January 14th 04, 09:29 AM
Replies: 10

Forum: London Transport January 13th 04, 11:25 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By dan
Negative balance Oyster on buses

Hi all,

If you go out of zone on a journey without sufficient pre-pay on your
oystercard (with a season ticket on it), the relevant extension fare
will be charged to your card and you'll have a...
Forum: London Transport December 17th 03, 09:57 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By dan
Oyster pre-pay - 1p bus travel?

Tried it out yesterday, went on 6 buses, only one came out at 70p (no 77 bus
from Lambeth Bridge to...
Forum: London Transport December 10th 03, 10:16 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By dan
Bendibus 18

As we went through Harlesden it struck me that, with the exception of the
former Red Arrows, these "free buses" have all been targeted at London's
most notorious areas...

otherwise known as...
Forum: London Transport December 9th 03, 08:49 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By dan
A couple of questions on Oystercards

Perhaps. I didn't explicitly ask for an LT monthly travelcard, so the woman
behind the counter probably thought I wanted to use NR or SWT services. Thanks
for the clarification.

I also...
Forum: London Transport October 31st 03, 10:12 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By dan
Crossrail: Paddington reversers

Central Line at Liverpool Street (where an incompletely cleared train was
responsible for a fatality a few years back, but I don't know what the
frequency was at the hour of the...
Forum: London Transport October 28th 03, 03:01 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By dan
Student tickets on national rail

(dan) wrote in message ...