Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kieran Turner
Forum: London Transport November 26th 07, 02:37 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Kieran Turner
Will this work?

Paul Scott wrote:
Not sure, but I don't think the concept of seeing off a friend (like a
platform ticket) has been catered for on PAYG.
You could of course do that with a travelcard...
Forum: London Transport November 19th 07, 05:28 PM
Replies: 125
Posted By Kieran Turner
London Underground Ventilation Shafts

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Nick Leverton" wrote in message

[snip]

In the early days of UK mobiles you could still just
dial the subscriber...
Forum: London Transport October 23rd 07, 11:39 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Kieran Turner
Strange little cameras on gantries above the roads.

wrote:
I've noticed recently that some odd looking cameras have started
popping up on gantries around london. I've seen them on...
Forum: London Transport April 17th 07, 01:30 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Kieran Turner
Yes, it's Another Arcane Oyster Question!

Dave Newt wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's not the case in my experience... For some reason,
the gates NEVER EVER tell me my season ticket is about to expire, so I
often find later in the day that I...
Forum: London Transport April 4th 07, 05:46 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Kieran Turner
Your Oyster card has been stopped...

David F wrote:
Did you also loose a credit card missing to which was doing the
auto-topup?

Nope. Just the Oyster and my work ID. No idea how they went missing
since neither ever leave my...
Forum: London Transport March 9th 07, 02:44 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Kieran Turner
Thameslink 2000 Power

"Graham J" wrote in message
I'm not aware of any plans to change the changeover point.

I believe the latest plan...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 05, 11:34 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Kieran Turner
Wood Green High Road speed limit

Although there are 20 mph discs painted on the road surface, there don't
seem...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 05, 11:31 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Kieran Turner
Blue is the new Pink - TfL 7DTC become Oyster only

"David Howdon" wrote in
message ...
These posters have appeared at such far flung...
Forum: London Transport March 31st 05, 11:00 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By Kieran Turner
Oyster Prepay on Thameslink

In article , Barry Salter
Forum: London Transport August 18th 04, 10:11 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Kieran Turner
NETWORK + GOLDCARD

I have an annual travelcard with a Gold record card.
I have read somewhere that I can get a Network card for...
Forum: London Transport August 12th 04, 10:40 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By Kieran Turner
Passport to Pimlico - 2004 version?

There is an ethnic group on the west coast of India who look pretty
much north...
Forum: London Transport September 1st 03, 08:59 PM
Replies: 72
Posted By Kieran Turner
Box Junction Penalty

Forum: London Transport August 5th 03, 09:16 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Kieran Turner
Thameslink

"The Equalizer" wrote in message
i am planning to travel from Mill Hill Broadway to Brighton either
thursday/friday

are...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 03, 06:14 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Kieran Turner
Yellow Arrows on Tube Ticket

"Joe Patrick" wrote in message

You've mentioned buying Priv tickets three times this evening. Does
that
mean your...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 03, 09:08 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Kieran Turner
Yellow Arrows on Tube Ticket

"Barry Salter" wrote in message
Is it to identify the area the ticket was brought in for gate staff?

Yup...If...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 03, 09:05 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Kieran Turner
Credit card sized tube map...

"Robin May" wrote in message
They're robust and fit in your wallet. If you've got one of
those windows in...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Forum Jump