Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter Smyth[_2_]
Forum: London Transport June 16th 15, 05:16 PM
Replies: 73
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Mayor's Boris Island plan killed off TfL takeover of SoutheasternMetro services

wrote:

On Mon, 15 Jun 2015 17:20:32 +0000 (UTC)
While there are certainly many vociferous opponents of Heathrow
expansion in West...
Forum: London Transport June 15th 15, 05:20 PM
Replies: 73
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Mayor's Boris Island plan killed off TfL takeover of SoutheasternMetro services

Paul Corfield wrote:

On Sun, 14 Jun 2015 15:19:49 +0100, Mizter T
wrote:

There is also
a risk for Tessa in that she has previously supported expansion at
Heathrow. ...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 15, 10:31 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Freedom Pass holder travelling Stratford to Colchester

Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 08:34:12 on Sun, 14 Jun
2015, Peter Smyth remarked:
Anyone here know if a non-TfL train you are on has to...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 15, 08:34 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Freedom Pass holder travelling Stratford to Colchester

Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at
23:58:17 on Sat, 13 Jun 2015, remarked:
As a Freedom Pass holder travelling...
Forum: London Transport June 1st 15, 06:22 PM
Replies: 137
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Overground article

Roland Perry wrote:

HEx amd a £230m contribution towards Crossrail, and are letting
Crossrail use "their" platforms and access vis airport junction. I
would not find it surprising if some...
Forum: London Transport June 1st 15, 06:11 PM
Replies: 137
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Overground article

Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 23:48:27 on Sun, 31 May
2015, Mizter T remarked:
Er, I don't think so! Crossrail will be an intensive...
Forum: London Transport May 25th 15, 09:11 PM
Replies: 103
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
New 'London Connections' map with added LO and new family member,

wrote:

In article , (Peter Smyth)

Given that the...
Forum: London Transport May 25th 15, 05:58 PM
Replies: 103
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
New 'London Connections' map with added LO and new family member,

wrote:

Given that the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Switzerland are
perfectly capable of having cycle, tram and trolleybus
infrastructure working...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 15, 06:37 PM
Replies: 103
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
New 'London Connections' map with added LO and new family member,

I just looked at the timetable for the Cheshunt/Chingford lines,
Forum: London Transport May 20th 15, 10:42 PM
Replies: 103
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
New 'London Connections' map with added LO and new family member,

wrote:

In article , (Mizter
T) wrote:

In message...
Forum: London Transport May 1st 15, 05:13 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Southern Closed - all day

David Cantrell wrote:

A few days ago Waterloo was completely closed - letters to Metro
and the Evening Standard complained of a...
Forum: London Transport April 27th 15, 10:35 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Oyster Waterloo

Tony Dragon wrote:

If I travel from Wimbledon to Waterloo on my PAYG Oyster Card, swipe
out at Waterloo, go to Waterloo East & walk through the station to
exit at Southwark, would I pay any...
Forum: London Transport April 27th 15, 06:52 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
DLR - no collision detect?

wrote:

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 23:14:31 +0100
In message ,
Forum: London Transport April 17th 15, 05:10 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Automatic refunds

David Cantrell wrote:

I'm more astounded that your travel charges are so badly calculated
/ things go wrong / whatever...
Forum: London Transport March 25th 15, 05:55 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Museum lines get funding

wrote:

In article ,

eastender...
Forum: London Transport March 4th 15, 05:18 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Overground down again

wrote:

In article , (Mizter

One faulty train at Hoxton...
Forum: London Transport February 6th 15, 10:17 PM
Replies: 74
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Underline?

Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 22:37:19 on Thu, 5 Feb
2015, " remarked:
Forum: London Transport January 25th 15, 02:44 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Finding stops used for rail replacement bus services

Robin wrote:

I realised today that I don't know which stop is now used at
Stratford for replacement buses when the NLL is not running. I then
found that I can't even find the information...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 15, 03:02 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
New software in ticket machines

Robin9 wrote:

Yes, it is now extremely temperamental. I have a Freedom Pass which is
essentially an Oyster Card. Yesterday I travelled by Central Line
from Leyton To Stratford. No problem at...
Forum: London Transport November 10th 14, 05:49 PM
Replies: 132
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Transport sights for a London day trip

wrote:

On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:43:11 +0000
Basil Jet wrote:

Forum: London Transport October 11th 14, 09:16 AM
Replies: 72
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Oyster Card

wrote:

In article ,

On Wed, Oct 08, 2014 at 04:31:05PM -0500,...
Forum: London Transport October 3rd 14, 05:45 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Possible to buy a single Tube ticket / inboundary Travelcard miles away from London?

Mizter T wrote:

Question from a friend, but I'm curious too.

Is it possible to buy a single London Underground ticket (e.g. zone 1
only) from an NR ticket office many miles away from London...
Forum: London Transport September 28th 14, 11:10 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Croxley Link

Recliner wrote:

A modest surplus is reasonable, but Tim seemed to think it would be
the bulk of the £26m.

I think you and I agree that he was ignoring most of the operating
costs...
Forum: London Transport August 4th 14, 07:29 PM
Replies: 79
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Tunbridge Wells

Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 14:19:26 on Mon, 4 Aug
2014, Mizter T remarked:
The full table of non-discounted adult fares is this...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 14, 06:05 PM
Replies: 73
Posted By Peter Smyth[_2_]
Any way to force a break of journey other than using two oyster cards?

Neil Williams wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 05:14:46 -0500,
wrote:
The widely varying prices for Travelcards as compared to London
Terminals
Day Returns...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44

Forum Jump