Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Biddulph
Forum: London Transport December 3rd 06, 09:48 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By David Biddulph
Silverlink's last journey south of Stratford next Saturday

"David Biddulph" wrote in
Forum: London Transport December 2nd 06, 08:09 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By David Biddulph
Silverlink's last journey south of Stratford next Saturday

The very last "normal" journey is the 2337 ex North Woolwich on Friday.
A special...
Forum: London Transport November 10th 06, 10:22 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By David Biddulph
Gold card extension/ticket advice

In message , David Biddulph
Forum: London Transport November 10th 06, 08:36 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By David Biddulph
Gold card extension/ticket advice

That's going outwards. I don't think you can do the same going inwards.
--
David Biddulph

My...
Forum: London Transport October 11th 06, 11:00 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By David Biddulph
http://maps.google.co.uk/

The tide is coming in, as can be seen from the water patterns at the
Forum: London Transport October 2nd 06, 08:00 AM
Replies: 65
Posted By David Biddulph
1st & 3rd Trinity, was Heathrow T4 tube station open again

In article ,
Forum: London Transport September 11th 06, 08:37 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By David Biddulph
TfL give up on FCC

"asdf" wrote in message

I think it was first...
Forum: London Transport July 30th 06, 07:20 PM
Replies: 67
Posted By David Biddulph
Bike number plates mooted

"Arthur Figgis" ] wrote in message
On 29 Jul 2006 04:08:49 -0700, "

But,...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 06, 08:15 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By David Biddulph
Driving into London from Dorking

"vicki.dietz" wrote in message

Thank you very much for the information. I have but one more question
I'll ask you, as I don't...
Forum: London Transport June 25th 06, 09:00 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By David Biddulph
"Continuing your journey" maps

A few days ago, there were several messages concerning the above maps
including one...
Forum: London Transport June 2nd 06, 07:02 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By David Biddulph
Who does one petition for a new nightbus route?

"John Rowland" wrote in message
Tristán White wrote:

who does one petition for a new one?

If you...
Forum: London Transport May 13th 06, 08:10 AM
Replies: 35
Posted By David Biddulph
PAYG and Ken on news

OK. question. I can get (I think) a CDR from Stratford to Hackney...
Forum: London Transport April 10th 06, 06:40 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By David Biddulph
Another Oyster Query

Contrast with National Rail who generally have no problems selling
railcard...
Forum: London Transport April 9th 06, 03:20 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By David Biddulph
Penalty Fare - Surely they can't do this?

"MIG" wrote in message

I can do a couple of examples of "mob handed"...
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 06, 08:11 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By David Biddulph
Waterloo & City Line Car Lift Operation

Was there a lift at one time that enabled W & C stock to reach the main
Forum: London Transport March 1st 06, 08:05 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By David Biddulph
oyster pre-pay top up question

In message...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 06, 05:58 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By David Biddulph
underground journey times

does anyone know how long it will take me to get from waterloo to wood
green by underground...
Forum: London Transport February 10th 06, 03:44 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By David Biddulph
Local Transport from Richmond Tube Station to Esher National Rail Station

wrote in message
Hi,

Does anyone knows how to travel from Richmod Tube Station to Easher
National Rail...
Forum: London Transport February 6th 06, 08:36 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By David Biddulph
Bank to King George V "cabride" video on Google

Where does the name King George V come from? Is it from the old KGV dock
system...
Forum: London Transport February 5th 06, 04:46 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By David Biddulph
Marylebone Railway Club

I recently saw an entry in the events listings in the Railway Magazine for
a meeting of the...
Forum: London Transport January 23rd 06, 06:17 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By David Biddulph
Stratford

"Tim Roll-Pickering" wrote in message
The whole station is a fare control area. The only entrance is owned
and
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 06, 06:13 PM
Replies: 83
Posted By David Biddulph
Is it correct to use 999 in this case...?

In message , Dr John Stockton
Forum: London Transport November 23rd 05, 09:52 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By David Biddulph
Routing enquiry - Fleet to London Terminals

"Phil Clark" wrote in message
I now have a Fleet-London Terminals season ticket, valid "any
permitted".

I assume it's...
Forum: London Transport October 25th 05, 07:29 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By David Biddulph
Tube disruption map

Forum: London Transport October 25th 05, 07:22 AM
Replies: 96
Posted By David Biddulph
Can I buy an Oyster reader?

"Ian Jelf" wrote in message